• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JLC Master Compressor (Noob)

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Great looking piece congrats!
I have been on the fence but thinking I will pull the trigger now that I've seen yours! What do you think is the largest wrist size the bracelet can be adjusted too? I'm a touch under 8 in.

I think your wrist could accomodate the bracelet that comes with the watch. I have a smaller wrist than your for sure (I always forger the size in cm) but I had to take out 3 segments of the bracelet and it is still a bit big for me..
Later I can remeasure my wrist and post correct info if you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I am up in the air right now on my next purchase. Either this one or an AP ROO. Decisions decisions..... Your pics are making me lean towards the JLC. Congrats on your new watch, it's a beaut!!!

I think you won't be disappointed by getting either one or the other that you mention. The AP you are looking for, is it the Diver?

oonamolly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/8/15
hi hi.

ive been away for awhile and back in the forum. thanks for the post. i have a gen Master Compressor Geographic and i love it. but this rep looks super. thanks for the pics and i will prob pull the trigger on this one.

Pombok

12/1/17
dd6cd7203cd837278052c1e2a6420919.jpg

Reactions: HomeRye

Bigjaymofo

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/5/17
My NOOB JLC MC arrives this week. Cannot wait, will post some pics when it arrives.