• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JKF Vintage Daytonas are nice!

Booonin

2/9/18
yeah, thats make sense. The thing is that i have sent money and asked him what are the possible substitutes - no reply. ...patience kills me >.<

Booonin

2/9/18
Hey Guys! I hope you may help me, cuz i did not find similar topic in RWI.

So i have ordered from M a truly beauty of 6263, however DHL is contacted me to send out Bank Transfer confirmation, description of the good, and address as the part of the clearance process.

M suggested to create a fake invoice, which i dont think a valuable option - so i will say to them that it is a gift, description is timer.

What should i do in this case? Have you had it? I ve been ordering couple of watches, but thats iss a first time. Could you please advise waht are the next steps or point to me to a right topic discussion?

Thank you!

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hey Guys! I hope you may help me, cuz i did not find similar topic in RWI.

So i have ordered from M a truly beauty of 6263, however DHL is contacted me to send out Bank Transfer confirmation, description of the good, and address as the part of the clearance process.

M suggested to create a fake invoice, which i dont think a valuable option - so i will say to them that it is a gift, description is timer.

What should i do in this case? Have you had it? I ve been ordering couple of watches, but thats iss a first time. Could you please advise waht are the next steps or point to me to a right topic discussion?

Thank you!

I would start a new thread bro and ask for advice. Customs rules are different for every country. I can tell you if this was US, the best action is to ignore all correspondence if a seizure is made. If you admit to anything you put yourself at risk of admitting to illegal activity.

Last edited:

Booonin

2/9/18
I would start a new thread bro and ask for advice. Customs rules are different for every country. I can tell you if this was US, the best action is to ignore all correspondence if a seizure is made. If you admit to anything you put yourself at risk of admitting to illegal activity.

I don't think the seizure has happened. ..I've talked with DHL they told me that they will charge like 15$ for clearance and its a part of normal procedure

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I don't think the seizure has happened. ..I've talked with DHL they told me that they will charge like 15$ for clearance and its a part of normal procedure

Never had it happen that way for me. In US there are no charges for customs clearance. That happens on arrival by a separate entity from DHL (US Customs) then DHL gets the parcel back to continue its journey if it clears.

I don't understand why DHL needs "Bank Transfer confirmation, description of the goods, and address as the part of the clearance process." They already have what Marv put on the package so you either have to lie about it again as he would have (value amount) or conflict with what he stated and maybe be liable for tariffs or maybe incriminate yourself. That's why I suggested another thread so someone from your country might chime in with more relevant information for you.

Last edited:

gpvecchi

4/7/12
Guys, do you know of which TD offers UK trans shipping for these models?

Last edited:

gpvecchi

4/7/12
Intime and Sead don't have them, and Marvelous Replica doesn't offer UK trans shipping...

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
That's new to me, I've bought a watch from him, but it was a couple of years ago...oh well...It's really curious that Sead can't get you one, he's always managed to get everything I asked for.

Reactions: elconquistador

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
What other factories are repping the 6263? I'm trying to order one from Marv, but another TD has told me that they source the 6263 from someone else because JKF is lower quality.

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
Just a follow up to my post above about alternatives. My other TD has informed me they source the 6323 from "SN". Anyone know anything about them?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Just a follow up to my post above about alternatives. My other TD has informed me they source the 6323 from "SN". Anyone know anything about them?

Never heard of SN factory. Any pics?

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
It's not on their site, I will ask to see if I can get pics. I'm looking for a Big Red with black reverse panda.

Here is someone that got a different 6263 from the same TD (I'll assume it's from SN):

Z5jRPE.md.jpg

Last edited:

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
It's not on their site, I will ask to see if I can get pics. I'm looking for a Big Red with black reverse panda.

Here is someone that got a different 6263 from the same TD (I'll assume it's from SN):

Z5jRPE.md.jpg

Hi
don't steal my photo ;)

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
Okidoki.

As per his post, is yours jfk, cartel or SN?

No idea i saw at instagram this watch, then send photo to Li can he get me something like this , there is movement st19 inside if this will help

Spoons

Patron
Certified
21/4/19