• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF Daytona 21J

lukko

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
Looks stunning! Any lume shot?

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

+1 Good question.
The websites of dealers seems very weak light.

Despite this congratulations mate! :)

I have ordered two blacks for me and a friend.

I usually do not like the white dial, but this is spectacular! :)

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
These pics are not helping me..seems like even the SS is whiter, but could me that I am overly excited about this watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ortho

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
Is the crystal sitting a bit high?

shotgun

Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
Bingo!!!!This Watch Is Fantastic!!

shotgun

Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
099f404ef8927450249c0043594e94ef.jpg

My QC pictures..good Watch!!!

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
My first lume pic. Tricky
63c504570b5999f5cefbd7df1dbfacb5.jpg

starman351

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/10
There is definitely a lot of good here. Unfortunately it looks like they got the end links all wrong. Initially I had hoped they were close judging by some pics of the gen I could find online but the "curve" is way too much. The bracelet starts under the watch, and the gap between the first and end link is really big.

Here is a pic of the gen:

p1040349.jpg

I have a better looking noob bracelet that I hope fits the watch. We will see.

I have to admit the case set with the pushers is worth the price of admission on this one.

Hopefully they will fix the end links and crown guard on the next version.

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Yes, crown guards and endlinks could be better but still what I see in these pics is incredible. And considering that I would be able to buy 31 of these for what I sold my early gen 116520 for back in 2013 this is mind blowing!

ortho

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
Anyone know If this Will take gen dial?

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Subdial location is the same but I doubt it would work without clipping dial feet. Plus I do not think there is real need to replace the rep dial with gen dial, rep dials look fine!

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
I wonder if rehaut is not a bit on the deep side compared to gen.

ortho

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
Subdial location is the same but I doubt it would work without clipping dial feet. Plus I do not think there is real need to replace the rep dial with gen dial, rep dials look fine!

Clipping feet was a given, more the location of subdials....
Even If rep dial is good there is always an extra touch on the gen dial

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
I think a gen dial would fit , and you can find them for around $400 on the TRF from time to time
the sel is the worst thing on this watch from what I see in the pics, but a aftermarket band shouldn't be hard to find, I am pretty sure JF used the band from there 116622 Yacht Master and just changed out the end links for this watch as all the numbers are exact on the clasp and the clasp is polished on the inside VS satin finish on there 7750 Daytonas clasp

Funny thing is My watch was one of the first to ship on Dec 29th ,and it looks like I'll be the last to receive it as mine is MIA !
have any of you guys seen this? 8 days and still not LEFT CHINA?

this was part of 2 packages shipped the same day from the same dealer and I received one of the packages on Sunday the 3rd!

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=ea117296571cn

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
one thing you will notice on the gen when you see it in person is that the hour markers are white gold VS ss on the rep, and the difference is noteworthy for sure as the white gold mildly "POPS" against the stainless steel , BUT for anyone not familiar with this watch wouldn't notice and unless you had one side side with the gen you wouldn't notice it either , when I see one of my clients wearing one that is what I look for ,the hour markers...

JF could have made the rehaut a bit thinner ,and that also would have put the crown height a little higher ..AND that would automatically fix the crown guards too!

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
There is definitely a lot of good here. Unfortunately it looks like they got the end links all wrong. Initially I had hoped they were close judging by some pics of the gen I could find online but the "curve" is way too much. The bracelet starts under the watch, and the gap between the first and end link is really big.

I think the curve is ok its that gap that kinda ruins it

I think this band would fix the issue

http://www.intime.co/rollie/1457-yacht-master-116622-blue-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2836.html