• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

Kimi8888

Horology Curious
17/2/16
Thanks a lot for help mate. I actually had a pin pusher at home. After a fight I managed to remove one link from each side and now they fit perfect

Last edited:
Reactions: Razorig2

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Here are the photos of the stunning white dial on my 7 inch wrist. (Please do not claim images as your own or upload to social media stating it is your own).
Enjoy :)

k6Dknrz.jpg

nHGtnGd.jpg

4XESFd2.jpg

lrz59eN.jpg

tq7Hq3G.jpg

oIjq98W.jpg

DjxBkFb.jpg

4Z1vmvG.jpg

hsINIHP.jpg

gabro

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/3/18
Kinda off topic . But i did search a lot and can't find anything about how to adjust the bracelet on AP 15400. Can anyone help please. rcom440

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18

Here are the photos of the stunning white dial on my 7 inch wrist. (Please do not claim images as your own or upload to social media stating it is your own).

Although I truly am excited to see your pics!

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Kinda off topic . But i did search a lot and can't find anything about how to adjust the bracelet on AP 15400. Can anyone help please. rcom440

If its hard to unscrew screws or if they don’t move use WD40, be-careful not to scratch the bracelet and do not force screws... those are only tips I can give u.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Yup, this is exactly how I felt when I read that statement about his “copyright” protection.
Just in case AP is on the hunt to use some pics of 15400 white dial.

Lol. He Didn’t respect APs copyright protection policy when buying a counterfeit watch. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
The sarcastic comments are actually hilarious, guess i walked into that one with the copyright claim XD. There must have been an error during the upload, speaking of which the Imgur direct Links (jpg) are not working properly, the images appear when I'm making the post and in the preview but they don't show up in the final post. They appear on the desktop version of this website but nothing appears on a mobile phone browser. Any suggestions to get them on here instead of attaching links?

Last edited:
Reactions: mech500

cashmachine

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/18
The sarcastic comments are actually hilarious, guess i walked into that one with the copyright claim XD. There must have been an error during the upload, speaking of which the Imgur direct Links (jpg) are not working properly, the images appear when I'm making the post and in the preview but they don't show up in the final post. They appear on the desktop version of this website but nothing appears on a mobile phone browser. Any suggestions to get them on here instead of attaching links?

Have you tried uploading it from the Tapatalk app? That always seem to work for me

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
Can't see the pics on desktop either.....

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
Be nice to see them as I'm just about to get one of these, but I'm undecided on dial colour...

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
(Please do not claim images as your own or upload to social media stating it is your own).

hurry and fix those links already. i need to post on insta and credit you #TinyDickClub :cool:

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Just when you think you've seen it all. The photos have a watermark as well :lol:

FYI the images were marked prior to me making the first post regarding the copyright debacle, i didn't bother redoing them without the marks. Don't worry that won't happen again!!!

I am sure people here appreciate the images regardless.

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
FYI the images were marked prior to me making the first post regarding the copyright debacle, i didn't bother redoing them without the marks. Don't worry that won't happen again!!!

I am sure people here appreciate the images regardless.

No worries, you did take some nice photos. It's just it was a bit ironic given the fact that is a rep watch lol