• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Look like JF 15400 story without end, there’s great Reps and super Rep great level..

Sent from my iPad using RWI

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
Good eye! Looks like its a v2 dial. V3 is above in the post.

I can live with the slightly extended rectangle. But aside from that, are there any other disadvantages? The hour markers and dial look excellent to me but I’m not an expert.

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
i think its V2 this letterbox too wide too, you can look at the first pictures in this thread to compare, it looks good though

If that’s the only issue, I can live with it. As long as the dial and hour markers are equally good. To my eye it looks good, but I’m not an AP expert.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I can live with the slightly extended rectangle. But aside from that, are there any other disadvantages? The hour markers and dial look excellent to me but I’m not an expert.

No other issues its just the "old" Style pre 2010.

jakekrait

19/1/17
No.
That’s v2 - pimple dial.

Are you positive? Dealer claims this is v3 even after insisting that this might be v2.

I am not sure what to think as I havent bought from this dealer (toro and I know he is usually very reliable ) before and the other black dial posted previously (also from toro) was also described as v2.

jakekrait

19/1/17
I am hesitant if I should confirm the QC. rcom440 comment confused me a bit. The letterbox looks "correct" (as in v3) to me and the "SWISS MADE" looks like v3 as well. Anybody else thinks this is a v2? I am thinking this must be v3.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sorry for the bump/double post.

(picture: https://imgur.com/a/F41GE)

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Are you positive? Dealer claims this is v3 even after insisting that this might be v2.

I am not sure what to think as I havent bought from this dealer (toro and I know he is usually very reliable ) before and the other black dial posted previously (also from toro) was also described as v2.

Yes look at shape of the squares, look how round are the edges.

also swisS made.