• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF 15400 v3

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
arepuj - so I got the box separately - just from a seller on Ebay. I rushed the job to be honest - and should have double checked if it was the white or black interior.

Anyway - still looks nice, and gives this incredible watch somewhere that feels "worthy" to sit when not being worn :)

I think it was £80 or something plus shipping - came with the wooden box, manuals, outer box, etc etc.

any wrist shots mate? want to order the silver dial as well

P

Panerai_Pete_22

reppin Its absolutely stunning in real life. I'd looked at the blue - but the shine and the sparkle of this one in white - plus the slightly more dressy feel - pushed me to the white one. So glad I did.

l85BsiB.jpg
cJ4uWFa.jpg
jafFw7M.jpg

Reactions: Bullflo3 and reppin

Bullflo3

Supporter
Certified
13/2/18
Is the 15400 a good fit/look for a 7" (maybe a tad bigger) wrist? For reference, the 36mm Rolex's are too small for my liking - more of a 40/41mm type of guy. However, I'm assuming these wear a little bigger than most 41's. I'll likely buy one regardless, but if anyone happens to own one and have a 7" wrist, pics would be greatly appreciated...

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
nOWU4YX.jpg

I ordered just as they were changing stock I think - so this was advertised as a V2J - but the minute markers and swiss - are so so crisp, that I think it must be V3.

Suffice to say - i accepted QC in about 30 seconds flat - and have been unable to remove it from my wrist since it arrived.

Incredible piece.

Post more pics of dial.

HansNfranZZZ

4/3/16
Is there a blue dial v3 yet or just white and black dial v3? Looking for a gold royal oak with blue or white dial/ v3... if that even exists

Reactions: J1mmy

jakekrait

19/1/17
Not yet afaik. Should be out sometime soon after CNY.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

P

Panerai_Pete_22

Total country wide shut down of most business activities. Its the largest human migration on Earth - when all those who live in parts of China where they work - travel home again for New Year. Look up the stats - its mind blowing.

And yes - while they're busy doing that - they're not that bothered about knocking out some more reps for us lot :)

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Makers coming with new refresh and fast selling

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Welcome back Repworld. We missed you :)
any news about V6F Nautilus?

Chinese forums closes V6F topic in forums they make it secret only for little members, don’t trust Turkish V6 Owner it’s 70% done

Sent from the RWI App

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Chinese forums closes V6F topic in forums they make it secret only for little members, don’t trust Turkish V6 Owner it’s 70% done

Sent from the RWI App

Impossible to cancel the project, vsf finished the movement, Angus uploads photos they only unfinished deco

Sent from the RWI App

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
It’s look like I can leak new PP , can’t upload photos but they don’t say V6F

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Guys I find Great Leak for coming nautilus, will open new thread maybe not allowed but very important leak it’s chinese use plz google chrome

Reactions: patek888