• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JAFO's Pole: Taco Bell Quesalupa - Hot Or Not? Vote NOW!!

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I'm gonna stay away from JAFO'S pole........

Wise choice indeed mate.....

Hooters.jpg

Gotta' cast my vote for.....JAFO is a Sexy Beast™.....

c-sexy-beast-1-1.jpg

.....you loveable lil' minx you.
inlove.gif

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
so now im wondering if the "beef" is better than the "chicken"

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
The voting has been fast and furious! Hopefully the numbers will go through the roof once everybody is good and drunk. So drink up and vote!

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Wise choice indeed mate.....

Gotta' cast my vote for.....JAFO is a Sexy Beast™.....

c-sexy-beast-1-1.jpg

.....you loveable lil' minx you.
inlove.gif

Now that's a great tan!! I better go get my Carreras and put em on!

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
so now im wondering if the "beef" is better than the "chicken"

Excellent question! JAFO has not sampled the chicken Quesalupa so I am not prepared to make a ruling on this one. Perhaps one of our fellow f*ck bags can answer that question!

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15
My vote is in and had to go with the V69 version as I have never been let done by a good 69! However, I did contemplate voting for you being a sexy beast [MENTION=73591]JAFO[/MENTION] simply because of this thread.

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
My vote is in and had to go with the V69 version as I have never been let done by a good 69! However, I did contemplate voting for you being a sexy beast @JAFO simply because of this thread.

JAFO's Pole is multiple choice. Just like a good night at TGH!

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15
JAFO's Pole is multiple choice. Just like a good night at TGH!

Yeah, I got too excited when I saw the V69 choice and voted prematurely before reading. I can proudly say that has never happened before!!

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Yeah, I got too excited when I saw the V69 choice and voted prematurely before reading. I can proudly say that has never happened before!!

There's no such thing as premature e*********n. JAFO calls it Instant Gratification!

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Breaking News Update!!

The votes are pouring in all over JAFO's Pole and we have a tie! There's no ties in an election! Everybody get on my Pole and vote or I'll be forced to pad the vote count!

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
It really can be all about the end result and not the journey getting there, I suppose!

Well if there's a new South Park coming on then you gotta get it done quick! You do it right and she ain't gonna complain. Hell, it'll be the best 37 seconds of her life.

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15
Well if there's a new South Park coming on then you gotta get it done quick! You do it right and she ain't gonna complain. Hell, it'll be the best 37 seconds of her life.

Hahaha! So true! One of the best all-time scenes on TV ever was in South Park. If I knew it was coming on, I'd just make sure I had her in the Johnny Carson position when it started!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
JAFO's Pole is much, much smaller than I every imagined. I had to look around very carefully to find it. However, I located it, and I'm sure JAFO's Pole will not disappoint. I'm picking chicken up on the way home for my dog and me, and after consumption of same my dog will be all over JAFO's Pole.

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
Hahaha! So true! One of the best all-time scenes on TV ever was in South Park. If I knew it was coming on, I'd just make sure I had her in the Johnny Carson position when it started!

You gotta give her the Hot Cosby if South Park is about to come on!

JAFO

Respected Member
16/10/13
JAFO's Pole is much, much smaller than I every imagined. I had to look around very carefully to find it. However, I located it, and I'm sure JAFO's Pole will not disappoint. I'm picking chicken up on the way home for my dog and me, and after consumption of same my dog will be all over JAFO's Pole.

It's never failed to disappoint JAFO!!

SubdayExpress

Village Idiot
30/12/15

You can't do that to Riley, bro! Well, then again she might not be able to find it. Sorry JAFO, just going on what Tucker said ...

Fiddo

Mythical
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
I had to vote for the last choice in Jafo's Pole....... we all know Jafo is one sexy beast....probably the 2nd sexiest guy on the forum, next to me....he deserves the honors.

As for the Cheesylumpa, can't eat that. It's not Paleo!