• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra-Thin Moonphase 39mm

Peter Pan

29/1/13
No, not PT.

My dealer had no other infos on this. The price was all the info he had

Peter Pan

29/1/13
370 USD is a lot for a Miyota watch!! Looks like I should not buy it on PT then ;-)

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
It is OK. There is no harm done. Looks like nowadays, the Chinese makers are trying to do more and more reps on miyota. And the prices of new launches are more likely to be in the 300+ region than below.

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
Sub'd to this thread as I want to follow carefully the first owner's pictures of this watch! Highly interested!

Encyclopediaman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
MULTI ACCOUNT
11/12/15
NYC
I don't ever remember seeing any of the dealers representing this model

iff0

Horology Curious
15/11/15
I got this on AE last weekend for a little more than 135 USD, and I'm not posting the link here because I'm ashamed of what I did (inexperienced... did it before knowing of this forum...). Anyway, the watch looks nice and per se it's a beauty, I love its shine and the way the dial and handles play with the light. The back also looks nice and let me see a mechanical marvel working together to tell me the hour. The swift movement of the seconds is pleasant to my eyes (I don't have the experience to tell if it's low beat or high beat, I might upload a video for you to help me); it's not quartz, that's something.

Comparing it to the gen, it's not a great rep. By no means it's slim, it's bulky and heavy (I like that but definitely no one will call it ultra-slim). As predicted, the moonphase is a day-night indicator (I also found it more useful than a moonlight function, I have yet to find an excuse to use the moonlight function, while I found it, I can save for a gen). The moon in the gen looks like a mirror and in the rep not. The logo printed in the back, in the case has a difference in the final E not getting linked to the underline, I can live with that. The logo in the dial and the rotor looks OK.

The subdial for the date is shiny metal, I think in the gen is matte white. Finally, the clasp (oh the horror!), I got a simple buckle even when the pictures showed a nice deployment clasp (that's the main reason I'm not sharing the link, I got a discount over that detail but my honor is still badly hurt).

I'll finish with some pictures, if you want I can post more detailed pictures and if you have some of the gen, I can try to match them to get a good idea of the differences. I don't have my tripod at hand so you will have to excuse me until I get my tripod back.

I'm waiting for a Nomos rep that I bought with more knowledge, so I expect better results.

2RR2OLq.jpg

0SK6NXs.jpg

Tjb9m1c.jpg

ZyxMWKC.jpg

N2OVmvk.jpg

9a6tLJc.jpg

n1wRdtq.jpg

BaQAFLL.jpg

s3BeJdm.jpg

ypyQAEx.jpg

uqrhOHz.jpg

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Thanks my friend for your pics. Not that bad actually for that price. :)

Jewellery, Watches, Women and Money. I want all of them.

mrmn

15/10/15
"Does this watch have a real moonphase function on Miyota movement?"
Still a big question without answer.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emporio_1

23/6/11
I have plenty of pics on my sales thread... Please have a look