• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another perfect Truetime168 purchase

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
Just wanted to give a public note of thanks to Lucy who, as usual, came through again with a watch I was really looking forward to getting. This time, it was a PAM 162 Chrono on stainless steel bracelet from Noob.

The greatest thing about Lucy is her personal service, something often lacking from the "big guys" (who probably do a greater volume of sales). When you order a watch from her, you can be sure that you will be communicated with promptly, will receive QC pics (I always ask anyway) and if the watch isn't perfect, she won't send it but will instead go back the maker (she can get things from all the "factories"). If there's a scratch or mark that shouldn't be there, she won't send you that to QC, she'll get a good one and then send you QC. I have NEVER had to reject QC pics from her! What's more is she'll test the functionality of the watch for a day or two before she sends it. It takes a little longer, but you will cut the risk of a dead movement by a huge factor.

I read messages from members who have to deal with the decision of sending a watch back to the TD or to their watchsmith (in order to avoid the China shipping issues - but it will cost them to go to the watchsmith). Luckily, with Lucy, that is an extremely unlikely event.

People have called her a "watch concierge" and it's a good description. She has been, and remains, my go-to dealer - and she is certainly deserving of being made a "Trusted Dealer" here on RWI.

Here's a glory shot of this latest acquisition:

IMG_20131016_093000_zps138812db.jpg

exlgh91

I'm Pretty Popular
23/8/13
Certainly agreed, I'm a bit of a nagger when it comes to ordering watches, but Lucy is just too awesome, no complaints what-so-ever :) looking very forward to my first watch from her. Hope you enjoy that Pam :) I'm definite that you will.

Just wanted to give a public note of thanks to Lucy who, as usual, came through again with a watch I was really looking forward to getting. This time, it was a PAM 162 Chrono on stainless steel bracelet from Noob.

The greatest thing about Lucy is her personal service, something often lacking from the "big guys" (who probably do a greater volume of sales). When you order a watch from her, you can be sure that you will be communicated with promptly, will receive QC pics (I always ask anyway) and if the watch isn't perfect, she won't send it but will instead go back the maker (she can get things from all the "factories"). If there's a scratch or mark that shouldn't be there, she won't send you that to QC, she'll get a good one and then send you QC. I have NEVER had to reject QC pics from her! What's more is she'll test the functionality of the watch for a day or two before she sends it. It takes a little longer, but you will cut the risk of a dead movement by a huge factor.

I read messages from members who have to deal with the decision of sending a watch back to the TD or to their watchsmith (in order to avoid the China shipping issues - but it will cost them to go to the watchsmith). Luckily, with Lucy, that is an extremely unlikely event.

People have called her a "watch concierge" and it's a good description. She has been, and remains, my go-to dealer - and she is certainly deserving of being made a "Trusted Dealer" here on RWI.

Here's a glory shot of this latest acquisition:

IMG_20131016_093000_zps138812db.jpg

farmboy

Known Member
3/8/13
I agree.. I'm anxiously awaiting my fourth watch from Lucy. She is a great dealer and has been a great source of information to me. Hasn't sent me a bad watch yet.. ;)

That's a great looking PAM you have there emdevee. I'm also considering one with a bracelet. Congrats.

zmail21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/13
Great to hear. Noobs like myself love this sort of dealer support.