• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC 3777

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
HBB V6 maker has been a bit disappointing with the QC issues. Hopefully the Mark XVII maker will not be so much of a disappointment. The XVII has a very good crystal that makes the dial pop but also had some QC issues with unevenly applied AR (i.e. can see minuscule droplets) and crooked dial by a mm.

Puretime: Yes the current one is the V6 maker, there is another one from the Mark XVII maker

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
I head that the V6 maker actually has very very bad after sales service. I even saw a thread on it from a TD on one of the forums.

Lets see how they handle the situations with loose bracelets and push bottons.

Capt. Obvious

5/5/13
Can't wait for mine now! I rejected one because of crooked triangle and gappy SEL.
Now I have to wait until the holiday is over!

Sent from my KW359 using my ASSO strap

BrentonJ

4/7/13
Can't wait for mine now! I rejected one because of crooked triangle and gappy SEL.
Now I have to wait until the holiday is over!

Sent from my KW359 using my ASSO strap

5th day straight I've had mine on, not trying to tease but attest to how great this watch is.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
I didn't think I would like this one but I was proven wrong. I like it better than the 3717

y8ana4ab.jpg

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
Yes, so it is. For IWC PilotChrono or BigPilot you must have a very big wrist!

peterpl

24/7/11
Looks good mate. Enjoy.

How nice and smooth is the bracelet. I love it. Micro adjustment is the shit. Every watch should have one.

rtao

Horology Curious
16/8/13
Waited for a week, and it finally arrived today. Pretty sweet. Took me a while to figure out how to remove the link to have a perfect fit though.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4

BrentonJ

4/7/13
Waited for a week, and it finally arrived today. Pretty sweet. Took me a while to figure out how to remove the link to have a perfect fit though.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4

Looks nice man, wear it well!

mostlygone

Known Member
10/7/12
OK - now that i have my chrono pusher situation sorted out (back in business), I mounted the RIOS1931 Pilot Strap I received from Germany last week. I was intrigued by this strap for a number of reasons - first, according to what I have read, it is based on a mid-century design for pilot straps that I had never come across; second, it is unique and i really like the "hidden" tang buckle. When I first saw it in the website pictures I could not quite visualize how it worked since there no pictures of the strap mounted. Now that it is on, I love it. Because of the design, it looks a bit like a BP strap without the deployant clasp but it is quite a bit beefier (which I like). The metal ring/keeper adds a little extra character as well. I did not start out looking for a strap with rivets but so far it is great. Btw - I got the 22mm version and squeezed it in to the 21mm lug space. It works just fine.

On another note, for those of you that got the 3777 with the SS bracelet, until you remove it, you will have no idea how much of the weight of the 3777 is the result of the bracelet. It is a whole different feel on a leather strap. My bracelet is sitting in oil for later at this moment but I think I will keep the strap on for quite a while. Very comfortable.

s3g0y

Renowned Member
15/12/10
The watch looks great on your first picture!

As for the strap: me no love it.

But this watch has it's charm both on the black strap and the steel bracelet. I'm a bracelet guy though.

:)

peterpl

24/7/11
Hi mostlygone;

What was the resolution for the missing pusher? Dealer just sent you a new one?