• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Sales rules

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
My post was better, LOL.:sub4me:

I swear to God, i was wondering 5 minutes ago where have you been, cause i haven't seen a post lately...!

You will live many years, but i think you know it...:lol1:

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
-Be honest..Everyone appreciates honesty..If your stuff has a problem be a gentleman and let others know...

Noobs, if you don't start doing this, I'll come f'in find you, pull you out of your bed while your sleeping, and skull f*ck you. Good day.

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
this should be stickied in the sales section, and everyone should be made to read through all these ideas before a sale!

well said.

i certainly agree with one of hte earlier points.... we are a community ... we should be working together not trying to rip each other off and hide stuff!

giobo

6/5/10
Add another crappy transaction to me....
WTF is going on ..Seriously...I am done with this ....

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
Seriously mate i cannot believe...

My thread is reffering to everyone who is acting like noob !!!!
Even trusted members do so, sometimes....

what is it that keeps happening giobo?!

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
giobo, post the details bro, we all want to know who it was and what happened.

giobo

6/5/10
Only via pm's....

I am fine but trust me guys...
Not even one transaction turned up 100% fine for me though...
May have serious matters of who to trust now..

khanage

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/11
Mate, understand your frustration but don't go!! Your Yoda- like words of wisdom would be sorely missed.
And from a purely selfish point of view, I'm ordering the Explorer from Trevor that you recommended just recently......!:picard:

giobo

6/5/10
Mate, understand your frustration but don't go!! Your Yoda- like words of wisdom would be sorely missed.
And from a purely selfish point of view, I'm ordering the Explorer from Trevor that you recommended just recently......!:picard:

Thanks a lot for the remarkable words !!!I am not leaving RWI thats for sure..But as i said before i will be as cereful as anyone can be on an Internet transaction..
:maty:

Which Exp did you got ??The 36 mm ??You will be very happy with the value for money of this watch...Send me the QC pics when you receive..

khanage

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/11
Will do. I took on board what you and others have said that it is a much more accurate copy than the 39mm version. Makes me laugh how some TD's are saying they've copied the 39mm from the gen yet still have the wrong hands and crown etc.!

Also found this little beauty hidden under the "other" section of Trevor's catalogue.

www.v.yupoo.com/photos/trevorwatch/139240074

I like it so much I've asked him if he can get me one with a white dial too.

I think they're the same as the ones Silix has.

giobo

6/5/10
The 36mm is the definition of our hobby..Really great copy and for leat money...
You will love it...

I don't know if anyone cares but i have a major issue..
Anyone had, crappy transactions in a row will get me...The problem is i cannot trust anyone..I mean anyone !!! ...This is a great problem for me..when i give a shot to do a transaction i get anxious and impatient..Not good attitude for this hobby...
I don't want to give up though..Guys please give me your suggestions...