• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC 3777 ZF or V6 Best 06-14-18

Brad Brad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/6/18
But why the IWC 3777-01 ZF is in the consensual list if the v6f is better?

Not quite clear what you're asking but if it's why V6 over the ZF? From what I read the details are more accurate to the GM and the movement is more reliable Why is the ZF on the consequential list? I guess I don't know about that list but I guess it's still decent but the V6 is reporedtly better but consensus.

jaredjohnson

26/2/17
Not quite clear what you're asking but if it's why V6 over the ZF? From what I read the details are more accurate to the GM and the movement is more reliable Why is the ZF on the consequential list? I guess I don't know about that list but I guess it's still decent but the V6 is reporedtly better but consensus.

IWC 3777-01 ZF is considered to be a Super Rep: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...sion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

That is why I was surprised that in this thread V6F is considered to be better.

Brad Brad

14/6/18
Well today is 9 days since I ordered from Lucy and paid. via PP. She said she was ordering it and in 1-2 days I would receive pictures during QC checking. I've emailed her twice now and no response.

Should I be concerned?

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Well today is 9 days since I ordered from Lucy and paid. via PP. She said she was ordering it and in 1-2 days I would receive pictures during QC checking. I've emailed her twice now and no response.

Should I be concerned?

I have not used Lucy but from what I have heard they are not as quick as some others but the QC is very good. 1-2 days is a standard response...I've had QC pics as quick as a couple of hours, couple of days or a few weeks and even the dreaded watch is out of stock choose another!

Brad Brad

14/6/18
I have not used Lucy but from what I have heard they are not as quick as some others but the QC is very good. 1-2 days is a standard response...I've had QC pics as quick as a couple of hours, couple of days or a few weeks and even the dreaded watch is out of stock choose another!

Yea thanks for commenting. I guess someone knows Lucy well enough that they mentioned my post to her or she monitors the Forum as she emailed me almost as soon as I posted here - so thank you to whom ever contacted her :) She said she has been busy and apologized for the delay and no responding but she did get my watch and sent it back due to scratches on the back cover. Still waiting on the replacement. Got my eye on a ROlex GMT GMT Master. She has one from BP but I research the differences aagin to see which is best.

924er

Known Member
28/12/16
I think the ZF version is closer to gen in terms of the dial color and overall replication but that can be subjective. The QC is hit or miss. I have the 3776-06 that I purchased the one year ago and its still running strong keeping accurate time but there is a minor dial flaw, and my crown stripped after 1 month. Its probably my favorite watch in my collection. My cousin also bought the VF version and his has no QC issues. That being said, its really hit or miss on the QC but the replication quality is prime. If you aren't watch savy, just stick with the V6f. I enjoyed repairing and regulating my VF myself, great learning experience.

Brad Brad

14/6/18
I think the ZF version is closer to gen in terms of the dial color and overall replication but that can be subjective. The QC is hit or miss. I have the 3776-06 that I purchased the one year ago and its still running strong keeping accurate time but there is a minor dial flaw, and my crown stripped after 1 month. Its probably my favorite watch in my collection. My cousin also bought the VF version and his has no QC issues. That being said, its really hit or miss on the QC but the replication quality is prime. If you aren't watch savy, just stick with the V6f. I enjoyed repairing and regulating my VF myself, great learning experience.

Yes thank you - I prefer the reliability of the V6 as I understand it holds up better. I would like to learn to modify my Reps some day but until then I'd rather not have to due to QC. It seems TD Lucy takes a lot of time for that so hope that helps too. Speaking of Lucy......still no watch. Got the QC pics last week but she is still hit and miss by email. I inquired about another watch but still have not heard back. I'm being very patient I think.

Brad Brad

14/6/18
Weeellllll FINALLY got the watch in on the 26th (1 month later) and the minute sub-dail hand is not centered on the marker at the 0 spot (straight up) and now the hour hand will not reset back to the 12 spot (I ran it to try and reset the minute marker hand). It also has debris inside the case on the dial and under the crystal (particles floating and sticking around). ANY ADVISE????!!!! I left Lucy a message but I she is not available until the work week. THIS IS WHY I CHOSE THE V6 FOR MOVEMENT RELIABILITY :( and a TD for QC.....

Brad Brad

14/6/18
Antbody have any thoughts on what should be done? Lucy has not responded still and I'm getting a little frustrated. I mean I waited a month to get the watch, used a TD for QC and still I have issues and no response.....

blackawd

Known Member
20/6/17
Try emailing her again. Sometimes she is off or misses an email. If you just resend your email she should respond. I’ve ordered 5 watches from her and while she can be slow sometimes, I have received all the watches and have not had an issue. Her QC is top notch and that is why I and many others are ok with her taking her time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk