• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It's really coming this time :)

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
Received the deployant I purchased from eBay - now awaiting arrival of the genuine croc band from Vietnamese strapmaker.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Received the deployant I purchased from eBay - now awaiting arrival of the genuine croc band from Vietnamese strapmaker.

Nice buckle would your mind sharing the seller? Also did you tell the strap maker you are fitting the strap for a deployant? As it should be thinned out on the notched end..

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
Sure no problem, here is a link to the deployant.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141733074115?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

The one shown in the ad doesn't have all the logos that mine does.

Seller told me he had a new, better version coming out, and this is the one he sent me.

Charged me like $6 more than what shows in his ad.

Anyway, it seems to be of good quality, and if you look at what the Gen ones go for, it's a great deal.

And yes, the strap is made for a deployant - tapers from 4mm down to 3mm, and is also of custom length.

Tuan forgot to punch the five holes I asked him to, but he also sent me a photo before shipping, and I failed to notice the omission.

No problem though as I own a hole punch for straps and can put them exactly where they need to go.

The strap was $33 including shipping.

1680rl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/10/14
I love the red dial. Truly hope they decide to make it.
There is a Ltd edition green one too, not as nice as the red but still cool.
Also heard smth about a yellow dial one coming soon for the Brasil boutique opening.

I wonder if the gen red one comes with an engraving at the back?
The green one is my favorite, and the architectural engraving on the back (Big Ben) is my favorite detail. Not sure if they can rep that - if they could, would absolutely buy!

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
The green one is my favorite, and the architectural engraving on the back (Big Ben) is my favorite detail. Not sure if they can rep that - if they could, would absolutely buy!
The red has smth like "edition limité rouge" or similar engraved on the back. (Thats the back part which is fixed and directly against your wrist). I believe the "reverso back" is just plain/polished. I have pictures somewhere on my computer. I will try to dig them out.

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12

bsIqJpW.png

The other back which flips over is plain and polished.

tonystark

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/13
can anyone let me know the size for the straps for this model?

I want to get a strap from the vietnamese guy!

Thanks!

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Looks great, keep looking at this watch and thought I would buy it as soon as it came out but I keep putting it off! Need to get one at some point

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
Wow this looks incredibly nice for a rep. I wonder what the "tells" are though, for those of us who are into micro details.

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
It's a puretime exclusive as far as I'm aware and Probably the reason I haven't got one yet. I alternate between Toro and Ryan at Intime and order two watches per order. I always struggle choosing a second watch but if they had this on stock it would be in my watchbox already.

S.Corbeil

27/9/15
Sub'd to this thread as I want to follow carefully the arrival of new pictures posted by the owners of this watch! 1931 Reverso with syringe hands is dangerously interesting!