• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s about time...... 3K Nautilus 5711 incoming

Lizandro

16/4/19
San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA
The crown is on point but the dial an bracelet are not convincing, The movement is not engraved but I don't care about that,

Hopefully is just the pictures what do you guy think?

gmtring

1/8/15
Bracelet: to me, first connecting link is oversized; while engravings are wrong. Printed movement makes it look like a really poor watch. Blue dial prints are weak and trembling. White dial looks better but color is off

Last edited:

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Bracelet: to me, first connecting link is oversized; while engravings are wrong. Printed movement makes it look like a really poor watch. Blue dial prints are weak and trembling. White dial looks better but color is off

I agree
Not worth it

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
We need this movement with ZF please..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: XLR8R

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
kobe24

Can you ask the 3K Factory if they will sell the 324 SC clone movement only. Probably not, but its worth asking to be sure. There are many members who are interested in this as well. Thanks.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
If ZF get this clone , Iwill buy all ZF PPS .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: superyl

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
kobe24

Can you ask the 3K Factory if they will sell the 324 SC clone movement only. Probably not, but its worth asking to be sure. There are many members who are interested in this as well. Thanks.

Absolutely no...they don't sell it alone. Just like Noob SA4130 movement.

Reactions: gilrob and Corvax

Pope

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/19
vfTXMnm.png

Is this model really coming?
I wish PPF did this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rel

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
The videos on puretime are excellent and the blue one looks very good aprart from the printed movement. What do you guys think?

Riverwind85

26/4/18
A part from the dial, I see the first link too big from the pictures but not from the dial.
What do you think?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: OverTheTop

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
I don’t know man is just to far from the gen, too many errors and is just sad that PPF won’t get this movement

Let this trickle in the public, then we can have some definitive opinions about this one. But it sure does need a v2

Reactions: Lizandro

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
BIONONE

Based on your experience with the Nautilus DWO Project, will a PPF Nautilus dial fitted in a 3KF case show any discrepancies (left/right justified) with the date appearing through the window? Thanks.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
BIONONE

Based on your experience with the Nautilus DWO Project, will a PPF Nautilus dial fitted in a 3KF case show any discrepancies (left/right justified) with the date appearing through the window? Thanks.

Difficult to answer - as i have no measurements of the 3KF DW or the dial it will be more or less guessing when comparing pictures of both dial dimensions.

if they used a gen DW for their measurements a slight difference may disappear as the past has proven the PF to be the most accurate and most compatible DWO for a gen dial whilst the PPF DWO still left some room for adjustments.

maybe that helps to answer your question.
But keep in mind that i‘m super into perfection under high magnification - the differences that i have observed will may be unseen for others ;)

the only thing that excites me about this release are the movement and the matching hands... everything else is lacking the finish of details of a PPF or PF case/bracelet. The big end link kills this release for me - just like the old V6F models...