• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s about time...... 3K Nautilus 5711 incoming

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I can’t seem to watch the video (on my iPhone). It ends up just being commercials. Any way to watch? I’m located in the US. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea work with me.

Makoto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/2/20
No idea work with me.

You’re right. I just had to wait for the ads to finish. It’s in chinese mandarin so I wasn’t sure how to navigate. Thank you.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Repworld thank you for the comparison video - valuable once in a while ;)

I hate to say it but even though the movement is admirable and the case + thickness look decent - the blue is unacceptable for any of the different blue gen dial variants in my eyes.

That was one of the main points to achieve a better place in the PP rep hierarchy if there is something like this lol... They messed it up and that shows again how difficult it is to obtain the hue of the blue gen dial...

Makoto

29/2/20
The dial, bezel, and date wheel seem to be on par with the PPF v3.

The “issue” with the crown stays the same.

To me, the only difference visually seems to be the printed markers on the movement as opposed to the engraved PPF V3.

BIONONE

28/4/17
The dial, bezel, and date wheel seem to be on par with the PPF v3.

To me, the only difference visually seems to be the printed markers on the movement as opposed to the engraved PPF V3.

look at the dial again mate. It looks like a DHgate limited edition... The white dial lacks the creamy hue and the silvery texture judging from the video... PPF is still on top in this regard. I also have to add that the sunburst/ Fumé of the blue PPF dial is a good reference on how to be on a good way to achieve the gen appearance - only thing is to get the colors right.

If you read that 3K Factory - a little bit of refinement on the dial and you are on an even better path hehe ;)

Reactions: Rel and Dmage

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Can’t wait comparison , I don’t think they have, PPF look perfect detail, this’s really bad clone movement without gen.

Makoto

29/2/20
look at the dial again mate. It looks like a DHgate limited edition... The white dial lacks the creamy hue and the silvery texture judging from the video... PPF is still on top in this regard. I also have to add that the sunburst/ Fumé of the blue PPF dial is a good reference on how to be on a good way to achieve the gen appearance - only thing is to get the colors right.

If you read that 3K Factory - a little bit of refinement on the dial and you are on an even better path hehe ;)

Agreed. Hard to tell from the video about the dial color for both blue and white due to video streaming quality but going by the looks of it the PPF V3 is the better choice to me.

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE

On the white dial watch as far as i can see there is no issue with the crown like on a ppf....it looks like on a gen from what can see on the video of course...

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
Not bad. A little green/grey in the dial and will look pretty close.

Reactions: Nivka

Makoto

29/2/20
Is it possible to put the 3K crown onto the PPF V3?

Tobel

6/7/17
Is it possible to put the 3K crown onto the PPF V3?

The problem is not the crown is how much sunken the case is. Ppf is not sunken enough

Reactions: Makoto