• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Issue with Lucy

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
George...

You seem to have a unique relationship with Lucy...she is my fav also...Col...who should police the BS that comes down the pike with things like this?

She has explained everything, more than once...are we as members supposed to brow beat the uniformed? I as well as you have more than enough to do...suspend/ban...really?

These dopes need to be put in their place...

Whitey

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Sorry, I'm probably a little protective when it comes to lucy, but honestly, I would do the same thing if it were another dealer and someone called them something that they are not. This guy came back and apologized. he hadn't seen the thread Lucy posted and all is good. You guys don't know the half of what has been happening to Lucy in the last month, so I guess this just set me off a bit because she doesn't need anything else to stress her out. Yes, I've been Lucy's friend on here from before she was a dealer. I'm sorry if I was harsh or rude to the guy, but it's all good now.