• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Issue with Lucy

ibartsimp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/14
[post deleted by me] sorry to have missed the info posted by Lucy and for her family

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
Lucy is 100% the best of the best among TDs. Just an unfortunate time for her to have this happen, but family comes first especially in a loose, low margin (for the td) business like this. Give her a break dude, at least she gave us all the detail of her sad situation so those with a heart could understand. There is no more serious a TD than Lucy... Most TDs would not go to such trouble to make sure customers knew what was going on.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
A more serious dealer? Lucy is one of our best. Her grandfather is dying and she made a post about it. If you can't be patient because of a family emergency then I have no words. Read the link posted above and then I suggest apologizing for calling her a "not serious" dealer. She works 16 hour days to provide us with these watches.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Selfcontrol.jpg

Calico

Known Member
28/7/14
Hi, really not in my habits to bring an issue to a forum (especially one where I'm not an old forum member) but here's what happens:
I've asked Lucy to buy me a specific sub, paid her via Western Union, she sent pics and the watch had an Issue. I've been told that all watches of this kind had the same issue.
She gave me the option to either be re-imbursed or to get a different model, which I chose.
Since then, 13 days ago, and dispite my numerous emails, I've never heard back.
I have the feeling my money is just gone.

Can anyone advise me what to do?

At this point I just want to be re-imbursed and move on to a more serious dealer.

Thanks for your time.

As the others mentioned... Lucy is having family problems, but from the threads I have read she is a top dealer!

Just out of interest, what sub did you purchase? and what is the issue in question?

I ask, as I want to make a purchase from Lucy once she's had time to deal with the family emergency and is back in action

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Before opening this thread, I would had checked her section first for her last posts. Read/search first, then ask questions. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Wow, I can't believe that you even started this thread without asking or even looking at his sales section. Lucy has a family problem and whether you like it or not, family comes first. So I suggest you wait until she gets past this problem, but trust me, she'll sort it out for you. Can you please tell us what is the problem with your watch?

egroegart

1/7/13
nothing's wrong with his watch. he chose a watch first with a known issue without doing research and knowing about the issue. then turned it down, and then chose another watch, and now posted this thread since Lucy hasn't gotten back to him, which again, he didn't do some checking and find out why she isn't responding. This guy has been a train wreck since the beginning ordering watches then turning them down. here. http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=199919 and all due to not reading and knowing what you're doing. I suggest not ordering another watch until you know what is going on here.

JAFO

16/10/13
Uh oh, the OP is in France. Man oh man is Customs strict in that country.

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
nothing's wrong with his watch. he chose a watch first with a known issue without doing research and knowing about the issue. then turned it down, and then chose another watch
and now OP is sending a bunch of emails to Lucy who has a very sick family member closest to her... :picard2:

fortis Persicum

I'm Pretty Popular
24/2/13
I just dont get it. It makes me so mad when people open these threads. No matter who the TD is. We should have a tutorial for noobs befoee they are able to view any forumposts

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Kind of vague of you not to even describe what you did not like about the watch you ordered. You cant just whip your hammer out and start pounding. Most TD's here will not be enamoured and pleased with how you react to an order like that. Don't burn your bridges early on. TD's do read the forum comments too. And keep notes. Keep it cool for now. And wait out Lucy's response. At this moment in time for her, all she needs from us is a peaceful time. Patience.

egroegart

1/7/13
Absolutely exactly what summitko just said above. Our dealers regularly are in communication with each other. If this pattern continues with ordering a watch, and making them go out to the factories wasting their time to sort through many many watches and find you a good one and you keep turning them down because you come to realize it's not the watch you want, they do make note of that and communicate about it. Much more of that and you won't be able to order from any dealer. we are trying to help you out here, but you need to know exactly what you want before you order, and stick with it and not keep backing out. this is just to help you. Please spend some time reading about how this whole thing works and learn about the different models of each watch. and like I said get that apology written, and if you are bombing her inbox with emails, stop. Wait until she is back and she will take care of business then. There is nothing you nor anyone can do right now until she is back at work.

ibartsimp

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/14
Hi all, sorry for the storm I created. I had checked the section before and for some reason missed this thread :(
I'm very sorry for Lucy and her family. Please some mod delete this thread...
Thanks

egroegart

1/7/13
Thank you Bart. please be patient, sometimes these things happen but we all come together in support of our dealers to help them through times like this. I think we sometimes forget that they are human too and lead a life other than just selling watches and especially as a new comer to the rep world it is easy to think maybe you've been scammed or you've lost your money, but rest assured that your money is safe and Lucy will be working very hard as soon as she gets back to get all of her orders picked up and worked on. It's just going to take a while even once she gets back as she has a ton of orders to fill when she gets back, but she will absolutely work her hardest to get it done as soon as she can for you, as she is one of the most dedicated and hard working people I know. Thank you again Bart.

JAFO

16/10/13
+ 1 on what Egro said. Everyone needs to keep in mind that this isn't just a business to Lucy - she really takes this stuff to heart. It's evident in the service she provides, the care she takes in selecting the watches, and in her email responses. It will take her some time to sort out all the emails and orders and questions - but she will get to you all. I can't imagine how many emails she's gotten in the past week or so but everybody just needs to have a little patience. And please, keep in mind that these are just watches - it ain't the end of the world if you have to wait a little longer than usual.