• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is anyone having paypal problem like me??? Please help....

gs430

Horology Curious
16/3/06
Re: Is anyone having paypal problem like me??? Please help..

jiro2085 said:
I just found out that my PayPal account got suspended.

this is the letter I got from PayPal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the User Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy. Under the Acceptable Use Policy, PayPal may not be used to send or receive payments for unauthorized copies (pirated, duplicated, replica, bootleg and so forth) of software programs, video games, music albums, movies, television programs, or photographs.

We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent review of your account activity, it has been determined that you are in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. Therefore, your account has been permanently limited.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i only used this paypal account to buy rep from josh and andrew....

how in the world did they find out that I was buying replicas.....

has this happended to any of you guys??????

if so....what do i need to do?

don't write, call, etc. just forward the email to

[email protected]

and wait until they answer. if it is a scam, they will tell you so. if your account has been suspended they will tell you why

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
Are you sure the account was actually suspended? Or did you just get a letter saying so? There is a difference. Someone could be running a scam to get your Paypal info.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
i'm having hell with this crab........

called them twice.....first guys hung up on me......ya.....hung up on me...
he kept avoiding my question......answering with something that i didn't even asked....he kept on doing that....so i yelled at him by saying "are you even listening to what I'm saying? or are you just reading some instruction guide so that you can hang up with me?"
then he paused for second and hung up the phone.....

i didn't know they could do that.....i thought every calls were recorded and monitored for a better customer service etc........i guess not......

after a can of heineken and 2 cigarette to calm myself down.....

called them for 2nd time.....after a long wait, a lady picks up.
gave her my id and started explaining my situation....
she says she can't tell me why or how my account was suspended
but if i want my account back, i should write a letter to paypal and appeal.
she says......
she sounded like she doesn't wanna deal with it at all.....

i don't know.............

this person says that........that person sayd this......
no one from paypal are wiling to help me....

i didn't even get a clear answer of why my account was suspended.....

of course.....i didn't say anything about replica at all........

i said nothing about no replica nothing........to ensure other people getting into a situation like this.......

i really doubt that my writing appeal to paypal is gonna do anything......

this whole crab just wore me down.........

i do have another paypal account that i had for years...
and i use that account only for ebay.....
i could use that account to buy rep....but i'm afraid that this shit will happen to that old account too if i do.....

should i make another paypal account to buy rep????

man......i don't know........

this really blows.............feel.....so helpless.......

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Wouldn't life be so much easier if we could just use our RWI dollars to pay for our reps? :D

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
buy stock in paypal

get job there

then u can screw with customers

and laugh at them

after hang up phony

me? not good person to reckamend paypoop

(have a gender, called upfront... not like poop pay for not get

sheeite!

LOL

Life is Good!
Klinky

FU Egg WU? Right!

:shock: 8) :D

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
my buddy lives from selling stuf on e-bay....you would not believe what stories he can tell you...the slightest suspicion of paypal....and they freeze payments....he lately sold one of 10 existing Hertz Mustang Shelby 350 GTO....super rare.....for some reasons paypal didnt like the deal or thought the car was not real ...or what the fuck ever.....and they froze the money....146.800 USD...he had to make endless calls to get it straight again....there are so many claims against paypal....they pretty much can do what they want....did you read and sign their policy ?sure you did...read it....not !!
there is a new moneytransfer....so much better then paypal.....i gotta read about it to post details.
yeah...paypal is scary !!

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
peeples luv paypoop...

with a luv that iz true...

for paypoople... no for peeps..

jus fine out one time or 2 many...

but is like nice young thing wear loose cling

clothings an smell sooooo good..

disease? Never!!

8) :shock: :D

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
horologie_unitas said:
my buddy lives from selling stuf on e-bay....you would not believe what stories he can tell you...the slightest suspicion of paypal....and they freeze payments....he lately sold one of 10 existing Hertz Mustang Shelby 350 GTO....super rare.....for some reasons paypal didnt like the deal or thought the car was not real ...or what the fuck ever.....and they froze the money....146.800 USD...he had to make endless calls to get it straight again....there are so many claims against paypal....they pretty much can do what they want....did you read and sign their policy ?sure you did...read it....not !!
there is a new moneytransfer....so much better then paypal.....i gotta read about it to post details.
yeah...paypal is scary !!

...that sounds good, a new moneytransfer, can't wait to read what you find out... :)

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
Iz Alll

good!

DarthMaulAninew2.gif

well, heck...

could be!

Life is Good!
Klink