• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

iPhone vs Android. What’s in your hand?

Tim4682

Supporter
Certified
27/10/13
NC, USA
Better question: how many of you had a Blackberry for work? And how did you feel about it?

I absolutely LOVED mine when i had it…looking back seems crazy lol

Maxcacciatori

I'm something of a collector myself
23/4/23
Europe
Better question: how many of you had a Blackberry for work? And how did you feel about it?

I absolutely LOVED mine when i had it…looking back seems crazy lol

Here I am! 🙋‍♂️

But I think many of us had it :ROFLMAO: That's a test for our age ahah

It was cool, man, but not as cool as the Gordon Gekko phone posted by @Fiddo

I should buy that thing again just as motivational / inspirational item, to get motivated make more money! 📈

I use an Android Samsung phone for work and an Apple phone for personal use. I prefer the Apple. I find it more intuitive.

More importantly, this was the first phone I had--------

HmQrjQ.jpeg

Man, was I cool...walking around with this!

Reactions: Tim4682

Radirka

Supporter
Certified
17/5/22
Old Continent
I'm on a Galaxy S series since S2 and had given an Apple at work recently - have been struggling for just over a month with the Apple but just couldn't wrap my head arround the whole I-idea so I switched back to Galaxy S series, giving the Apple to my wife. Since, she's happy, I'm happyer...

Reactions: Tim4682

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
I use an Android Samsung phone for work and an Apple phone for personal use. I prefer the Apple. I find it more intuitive.

More importantly, this was the first phone I had--------

HmQrjQ.jpeg

Man, was I cool...walking around with this!

Morotola DynaTAC.

Now, this is COOL !! (y)

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Used both. Prefer Android and am currently in a S23+. I like the fact that I can plug my phone into my non-Apple computer and it becomes a drive off my OS. So much easier for cross-platform sharing. Always got the idea that Apple thinks you're stupid so they've dumbed everything down for you. But their commercials are really cool so people will think you're really cool too!!

Route66

24/4/21
Back in 2011 I used to have two BB's at the same time: the company one (a grey Curve 8900 IIRC, still with trackball) and my private one (a white Pearl 3G 9105)
One year later, a Bold 9700 (with touchpad) replaced the 8900.
I loved them, but I never regret having to switch to WP8 in 2013 - but that's another story.

Reactions: P..DR..D

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Loved the BB I had, well numerous ones over the years. Moved onto android phones for years then got slowly sucked into the Apple ecosystem. Still miss the configurability of android though, plus the lovely and huge selection of different phones and styles.

Reactions: 1MoreWatch

Subrub

Horology Curious
13/1/19
I have been a long time Iphone user. I just love the build quality and the use of materials, I think especially as a watch aficionado you can appreciate these aspects. Switched to a Galaxy S once, but it just didn't cut it for me

Jimbothegreat

Known Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/23
I use both. For some reason Androids are not very compatible with iPhones in th US. I think this is done on purpose.