• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IPF 15450

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

IPF one true core-Abby Royal Oak Series 15450ST, size 37mm can be sweet and salty, thickness 9.8mm without flaw integrated movement so that you are no longer shy 1: adopt the same three-piece sleeve structure as the original. All the structure and assembly mode of the case are consistent with the original assembly. 2: the most important strap of the steel strip watch, IPF uses the original strap to open the mold so that the strap is fine and can not cut the hand sharply. the thickness of the strap and the joint are consistent with the original foot, and the details are meticulous. 3: the head of the watch is connected to the original movable buffer design, which makes it more comfortable to wear closer to the wrist. 4: the switch design and texture of the watch buckle and the carving technology of the watch buckle are consistent with the original product. 5:IPF restore the original literal workmanship with color details and authentic products together without flaw 6: the movement is the soul of the whole watch and the focus of distinguishing the truth and falsehood. IPF adopts the exclusive original 3120 integrated movement, the real integrated movement, which is no longer a splint decorated movement, the details are as follows: 1️ ⃣: the calendar is the instantaneous jump in the opposite direction, which is different from the 9015 movement plus splint on the market. 2️ ⃣: the central axis of the pointer is the solid center axis, which is consistent with the original assembly. The pointer is polished so that the pointer has no burr. 3️ ⃣: no gear on the back of the core is decorated, the power pinion on the upper chain will drive, and the gears and clockboxes on the FLAT deck are truly movable and available. 4️ ⃣: the swing wheel position corresponds to the original position at 7 o'clock, and the power storage time is the same as that of the original product for 41 hours. The details of the shock absorber, non-clamping degree and so on of the movement are restored to the original core. 5️ ⃣: the most error in the color of the motion gyroscope, because the color of the official website picture gyroscope is on the rose red, while the original physical gyroscope is gold, which leads to the fact that many gyroscopes are made according to the rose red color, while the IPF specially adjusts the color of the gyroscope to the same color as the original one (other general red on the market). IPF true core sincerity, perfect restoration!

Last edited:

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
"the calendar is the instantaneous jump in the opposite direction, which is different from the 9015 movement plus splint on the market."

This mean they tweaked the movement for get instant date change at midnight?

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
"the calendar is the instantaneous jump in the opposite direction, which is different from the 9015 movement plus splint on the market."

This mean they tweaked the movement for get instant date change at midnight?
Hopefully they put clone movement in the watch keeping its case thickness gen spec.

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
Need to see the real thing, what is being descried is very promising.

As I know, the APS Dandong 3120 clone movement does not have instantaneous date change and the mambo-jumbo descriptions of its movement seems to hint that it is different from Dandong's. Interesting if it is a new clone movement.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Need to see the real thing, what is being descried is very promising.

As I know, the APS Dandong 3120 clone movement does not have instantaneous date change and the mambo-jumbo descriptions of its movement seems to hint that it is different from Dandong's. Interesting if it is a new clone movement.
It can be an accidental or intentional marketing blunder. We will see...

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
get gen dial and this will be perfect xD

No need a gen dial when movement isn't working as per gen, and tbh rep industry makes some pretty good dial nowadays.

JF badly printed and dull colors dial Era is way behind us... (to all my sWiSs mADe lovers who remind their v3 15400 lol)

And whenever gen dial or rep dial, the watch will never be perfect against a gen watch (I know this was a copyrighted Legend©️ replies, but where's on a rep forum so...) 😄😂

Reactions: HNTR

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
30/3/09
Would love to see photos so I can finally pull the trigger on a 37mm ap

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
Very interesting. Had JF version it was perfect on my chicken wrist except it was too thick. Gen spec thickness will be a game changer.

Reactions: aHero

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Does anyone have any information on this manufacturer? Do they have any other models that have reviews on them?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Edit: after a fast search, they did 15400, 15500 and various version of divers.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
WeeChat seller popup texted me this model would be released in a few days.

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
WeeChat seller popup texted me this model would be released in a few days.
Looking forward to this.

Can't say I like the 37mm size best but keen to know if the new clone movement is any better.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Looking forward to this.

Can't say I like the 37mm size best but keen to know if the new clone movement is any better.
I don't have high hopes of this. Nevertheless I'd be quite happy if the case thickness was really 9.8 mm as stated.

Reactions: daytona4me

Fraflo87

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
17/9/18
EU
Does anyone have any information on this manufacturer? Do they have any other models that have reviews on them?
Here some qc about their 15400