• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Rolex Daytona Meteorite 116518LN

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Love this build
its buff dial hands,deep crystal, clean insert?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Pics showing good for me. Looks great. Dial/hands are same as my CF buff build. You won’t be disappointed. Nothing else to improve.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: qrashid

CeramicLeaf

Horology Curious
17/8/20

I am pleased to say that my watch has arrived,
promptly and safely, I am really happy with the quality of it

I think they could have done a better job at the first 'a' of Daytona in red. Also: The finish of the dial (10, 20, 30 marking) is frayed at the top. Maybe you can't see it with the naked eye, but I think that shouldn't even possible after modding a watch.

Replife

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
15/8/22
ColoRADo
I think they could have done a better job at the first 'a' of Daytona in red. Also: The finish of the dial (10, 20, 30 marking) is frayed at the top. Maybe you can't see it with the naked eye, but I think that shouldn't even possible after modding a watch.
Good eye… that A looks wonky for sure

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
Wow! You guys are goooood! How can you even notice that?

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
that A looks wonky for sure
Should be aware that this is dial meteorite material .The finish of the dial is not flat but 3d so any print applied to this material will naturally be adapted to the pattern it is printed on dear .

Reactions: Pinion Minion

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
I just got back from a trip to Cabo, we stayed at what most people consider the nicest resort there, and I wore my AMF, white gold, meteorite Daytona, and it was great, got tons of compliments, looked as good as any other persons watch there … although maybe they were all wearing reps like me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: X24222 and Star70