• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Introducing AMF Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711

Burbizia

29/8/20
Custom dial AMF procures. I'll leave it up to them to share their supplier and what additional mods they may do.
looks amazing!
Could you (or AMF) share mods and custom parts (not prices off course)?

5711 are quite popular right now, and maybe AMF could release a sort or "bundle" with most important mods.

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
Is there any reason why you guys don't use Buff parts for the build?

Burbizia

29/8/20
Is there any reason why you guys don't use Buff parts for the build?
I try to answer this question with information I gathered (might be uncorrect):

DIAL:
1) looks like PPFv4 dial with beveled indexes (even better if white gold replated) could be as good as Buff (or even better).
2) PPFv4 is cheaper
3) PPFv4 dial is available through TD, while BUFF is hard to find
4) Studio98 scammed people (or at least looked like this few weeks ago) and people are hesitant to buy through wechat

HANDS:
1) installation of buff hands is not easy and requires skilled modder
2) bevelled and white gold plated hands from other suppliers reach and equal (or better) level
3) all the above facts about Buff availability stand

DW:
1) Bionone / Keylog DWs seem on the same level
2) Bionone / Keylog give more confidence compared to the wechat seller

Cloneforlife

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/22
I try to answer this question with information I gathered (might be uncorrect):

DIAL:
1) looks like PPFv4 dial with beveled indexes (even better if white gold replated) could be as good as Buff (or even better).
2) PPFv4 is cheaper
3) PPFv4 dial is available through TD, while BUFF is hard to find
4) Studio98 scammed people (or at least looked like this few weeks ago) and people are hesitant to buy through wechat

HANDS:
1) installation of buff hands is not easy and requires skilled modder
2) bevelled and white gold plated hands from other suppliers reach and equal (or better) level
3) all the above facts about Buff availability stand

DW:
1) Bionone / Keylog DWs seem on the same level
2) Bionone / Keylog give more confidence compared to the wechat seller
Do you know how to contact directly to buff?

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
I ordered mine last August and am still waiting for mine. Supposedly it’s supposed to be done by the end of next week, fingers crossed. If you’re going to order with AMF, I hope you have a lot of patience. That being said, I got the meteorite, Daytona from them and it is stunning, so my guess is this will also be worth the wait.

AMF

Trusted Watch Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/5/20
Correct .Nautilus builds generally take longer time as the parts take longer to be delivered by the factory and high reject rate of parts unfortunately .Other models usually can be done faster within the approximated quotation upon order .

Lukmixx

Looking Around
18/1/20
Correct .Nautilus builds generally take longer time as the parts take longer to be delivered by the factory and high reject rate of parts unfortunately .Other models usually can be done faster within the approximated quotation upon order .

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Received my Nautilus, it’s next level. Head and shoulders above a standard rep. Totally worth the wait and the price. I took it to my watch guy to get it sized, and he was so impressed he asked me for AMFs info.

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
Received my Nautilus, it’s next level. Head and shoulders above a standard rep. Totally worth the wait and the price. I took it to my watch guy to get it sized, and he was so impressed he asked me for AMFs info.
Could you post a bunch of photos? Did you get an engraved movement?

Reactions: geoffdragon

LT_UTC

Known Member
5/3/17
CH
Anybody have more pics of their fantastic 5711 builds to share?

riverSF

Horology Curious
20/8/22
San Francisco, CA
My blue 5711 is currently in transit, I will post pics of it once I receive it. I also have pics of the AMF 5712 I recently received with comparison pics vs. a PPF v2 5712 (older model, no working power reserve) that I need to post

They also made me a Platinum Daytona w/ a moissanite bezel that has also shipped, and I will post pics of that once I have it as well

Reactions: X24222 and LT_UTC

X24222

Known Member
Patron
12/1/22
USA
My blue 5711 is currently in transit, I will post pics of it once I receive it. I also have pics of the AMF 5712 I recently received with comparison pics vs. a PPF v2 5712 (older model, no working power reserve) that I need to post

They also made me a Platinum Daytona w/ a moissanite bezel that has also shipped, and I will post pics of that once I have it as well
This would be amazing for all of them