• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In the working process

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
Black python leather for new straps for Panerai :)

I am making one custom strap, but I have a desire to make one additional strap like this. If any of you need such a strap, please feel free to give me the dimensions of the strap 😉😊

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
It's a nice combination, don't you think, gentlemen?
It's lizard skin and it goes marvellously with the AP 15400 dial ! Definitely we will have new shoes for this beautiful watch !

I love it 🤩

• Love
Reactions: Jossé

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
I made a new strap yesterday. The work went surprisingly fast. I'm happy with the result.

Looking at this leather, I am impatient to make a new strap for Panerai in this colour.

I wish there was an order for it. So I will now make another strap for Eberhard & Co.

• Love

jakeslatneksy

Known Member
11/1/08
This is amazing. This strap replicates the original Panerai 448 Factory design, colour and texture. It tapers perfectly from 26mm to 22mm. I hope to leave a full review when it arrives. Thanks, Tanya for a spectacular project. I look forward to many projects in the future. Watch straps are like "Barbies" for men.

• Love
Reactions: Tan_Go

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
Making new straps for Panerai.
Two mustard yellow (suede and nubuck) and two brown "crazy horse" calf leather. The first strap looks orange in the photo, but it's actually the same colour as the second strap, but slightly more rich in colour.
Strap sizes are 24/22mm, 125/75mm.
If you are interested in one of them please let me know. In the meantime, I'll move on to punching holes for hand stitching

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
All that's left is to punch the holes.
These straps are very soft

• Love

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
Burning desire to make a strap out of this ostrich leg leather. Would anyone be willing to place an order?

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
Coming soon...
New "crazy horse" straps for Panerai.
I love the way this leather changes its appearance depending on how it is exposed. If you bend it, it will lighten at the bend. If you portrait it with warm hands, it darkens. It is easy to get scratches on it, which look light, but if you heat the scratch with a hair dryer, the scratch disappears and the colour of the leather darkens. Finally, the most important advantage of this leather is its vintage look and its ability to age beautifully, preserving the traces of touching it
In these photos you can see two straps, in sizes 26/26mm and 26/22mm, 125/78mm. I make them for clarity so you have an idea of the final product. But if anyone wishes to own these straps, you are welcome to do so :)

The green in reality is not so bright and poisonous :D

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
It's almost eleven o'clock at night here. I just finished one strap of these two.
I borrowed @C Master's photo. You can see how this strap fits the bronze Panerai case. The thread colour matches the colour of the watch face

I'm happy 😊

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
New strap for Zenith Tipo cp2 Bronze
Just finished 😊

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
Just finished two straps. One for a bronze Zenith Pilot and one for a Panerai 1412.
These straps are for a narrow wrist.
I can make any size strap that you want 😊

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
Finishing the strap for the bronze Panerai.
I am trying to achieve a natural bronze oxide effect. This is an intermediate result. I will darken the turquoise spots. At least I've achieved a matte and grainy finish.