• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

If the mountain won't come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain?

Hazel

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/10/12
Oh my God...

I break a promise, but hey, i am also just a human being..., lol

Your responses have inevitably reminded me of two things:

1. CIA's approach to Irak's weapons of mass destruction

and

2. a german saying, "The average American is dumber than the dumbest German.".

You know what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and the sense of article directories is? Well, placing meaningless texts on the internet containing links to enterprises which want to be more known, for example. And funnily, it works even better than i thought..., lol. You really thought that i would have used my real e-mail address for this forum?! Oh my god, 1. and 2. ...

Many thanks for your really entertaining posts,

Hazel

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Who said I was searching on your email addy?
You have a fixed IP, I have friends. You are nothing but a spammer and you even admit it.
Due to the fact that email harvesting has occurred from that IP you are banned and a report given to spamhaus and others.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
Who said I was searching on your email addy?
You have a fixed IP, I have friends. You are nothing but a spammer and you even admit it.
Due to the fact that email harvesting has occurred from that IP you are banned and a report given to spamhaus and others.

Typical, now you banned him. All he asked for was a perfect moonie. Why couldn't you just Make him a perfect moonie..? - you're just such an a-hole sometimes, boss.............

:rofl: