• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

If the mountain won't come to Mohammed, Mohammed must go to the mountain?

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
BO5pO.jpg

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Hazel -
I am truly embarrassed of my forum-mates here and sincerely apologize for their "haze the rookie" behavior.
The truth is that there IS a perfect 1:1 Moonie rep available. It is an amazing watch and most of the guys on this thread, including myself, have one.
The reason you are meeting such resistance is that this much-sought-after watch is in very short supply and there just aren't enough to go around. Hence the reason everyone is attempting to steer you off the trail.
Unfortunately, you will need to be a very established and long-standing VIP member before you will be invited to join the "Ultimate Moonie Club", or UMC.
Too bad you asked to have your account deleted - you were only a couple years away from grasping your prize.
But if you join other watch forums, both rep and gen (most gen owners dabble in high-end reps - it's an unspoken dirty little secret discussed only by PM or email), and continually ask and prod and show diligence and perseverance, well... you know what they say about the squeaky wheel.
In the interim, I suggest you do a Google search for "Speedmaster Moon Watch Replica" - I can't tell you which dealer sells it (I don't want to be black-listed from all the forums), but you will find him on page 2 or 3 if that list. It will take patient and diligent research, but you're used to that.
I wish you luck my friend. Happy hunting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
One more clue that hopefully won't get me banned:
When you find the right dealer's web site, the pic of the Moonie will look like a picture of the gen. It's that good!

I've said too much.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
One more clue that hopefully won't get me banned:
When you find the right dealer's web site, the pic of the Moonie will look like a picture of the gen. It's that good!

I've said too much.

Yes, you have said too much. The black helicopter will be there shortly . . .

blackhelicoptersbelieve.jpg

Hazel

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/10/12
Please admins,

i am serious, delete my account. I really feel uncomfortable being formally a member of this community any longer.

Hazel

PS.: I had already sent a request to you, trailboss, please respond.

Hazel

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/10/12
Perhaps a little bit broader hint is necessary,

please delete my account. I dont want to have any relationship to you intellectually challenged watch freaks.

mch2112

Renowned Member
24/3/12
California
Perhaps a little bit broader hint is necessary,

please delete my account. I dont want to have any relationship to you intellectually challenged watch freaks.

Dude, relax. You're not going to make it long on this or any other Internet forum unless you chill.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
Dude, relax. You're not going to make it long on this or any other Internet forum unless you chill.

+1 ....Although, I think we are past the point of no return with this one.....He sounds like an ultra defensive egoistical spoilt brat attention seeker who has so far displayed limited or even zero ability to do his own research! (How he managed to achieve advancement in his chosen profession is beyond me? ...but good luck to him!) He could just as easily leave the forum and not come back if he feels the way he does....but he keeps coming back for more?

....bloody kids these days!

jeffw69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/11
Please admins,

i am serious, delete my account. I really feel uncomfortable being formally a member of this community any longer.

Hazel

PS.: I had already sent a request to you, trailboss, please respond.

Man, just don't log back in again. Enough said.
You will be missed.

JellyJoe

Respected Member
28/9/09
Odd, all he posted is 3 obnoxious threads about the same watch and we are the watch freaks oO
I have to admit I actually enjoyed the company of this misguided question machine called Hazel. :/
Now I have to see his ass while he goes, just because some of you selfish bastards resent his mania.
Altho I guess sometimes somebody's farts can't be any worse than his breath...

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
This guy is trolling us.

He's just looking for attention.

He probably goes from message board to message board for his own amusement.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
he now has more "please delete my account" posts than "who has the best moonie" posts!!!

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Whether you're a Nuclear Physicist or a Theoretical Jackwagon, don't torture yourself over this ..... Blow up the f'n mountain and buy a gen Moonie.......you'll (and we'll) be glad you did!:maty: