• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

idanmaman is a f*cking scammer.

exlgh91

I'm Pretty Popular
23/8/13
Cause i know exactly what a response for a noob starter like me would get, did you submit a ticket to mod? You should wait till mods get back to you, and id be lucky if i get any replies as well.

Also,
How come you never started a thread about iran scamming you? I don't see one.

exlgh91

I'm Pretty Popular
23/8/13
And fyi, soon as i found out ive informed in ways that are non discrete, notifying two mods submittig ticket and camping on chatbox informing others. This was even after i realized that i wont get anythig back. I didnt want others to feel as pissed as i was.
Guess ill have to keep my mouth shut for others to post sympathic words then. Thanks for everything rhp.

Cause i know exactly what a response for a noob starter like me would get, did you submit a ticket to mod? You should wait till mods get back to you, and id be lucky if i get any replies as well.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13

Most time you will get response like that with issue that have to do with TDs.
If somebody(user not a TD) scams one of us, People be all over that shit. Had you made that thread, you could have saved Shadix trouble and it might have been more visible to other mods(other than ones handling your help desk ticket), admins and members. Which would have in turn helped you(can't say it with certainty).

I do want you to know that i really am sorry that you got scammed and shadix got scammed. And I also know that if that can happen to you and others, it sure as hell can happen to me. I hope that ************ idanmaman gets anal warts size of a faking quartepounders.

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
guys just chill okay.. yes shit happened, partly my fault. i fell for it knowing i was taking a risk. i did what i had to do, not the best decision iv made. i got an empty box from him today but he closed the pp dispute. so instead of 700 im out 350. doesnt make me feel any better. reason for this thread was to warn everyone and let myself be an example for future trades.
mods arent a swat team, they cant fix stupid mistakes we make, nor can change they scammers mindset. thats why they dont support trades period, nor pp gift payments as that doesnt give our money any security what so ever.
this doesnt mean im going to quit and be on the sideline while he makes another account here and try to scam somebody else.

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
i cant comment on the ticket, i got a response within 24 hours. i dont know any mods personally like some people here do. besides it isnt here where this incident happened.
i am in constant contact with mods on repgeek, some pms here from people volunteering to help and thats what makes rwi great.

cosmicgate

16/9/13
wow, i feel terribly sorry for you mate.

I don't care what people say about privacy, someone should form a group or something, share the address out and anyone who stays near pay this guy a friendly visit