• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

idanmaman is a f*cking scammer.

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
i got scammed on a trade on repgeek.
it was for my franken breitling kit for an iwc watch plus $$.
i didnt check his feedback on rwi at that time, he had one positive feedback on repgeek and insisted alot on the deal. he showed me ebay feedbacks which were 20 positive feedbacks.

he sent me a fake tracking number and he opened a case against me on paypal claiming i sent him a fake watch.

here is the paypal case history:

1/21/2013 07:25 PST - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
11/21/2013 07:25 PST - Buyer: i am new in that trading business, and unless he will ship me what he has promised right away im not agreeing to any deal. i used only EBAY so far , i will keep using ebay and avoid dealing privately with scammers online. i cant believe i paid this guy on the moment we agreed on the deal, to get a box full of premium grade air. i can provide pictures of the package also if needed.for some reason i cant state on the paypal form that i want a refund of 333$ , i paid him twice 320$ and 13$ few minutes after.

11/21/2013 07:14 PST - Buyer: helo , this guy was supposed to send me a replica breitling vs my 333$+ replica watch. i sent him my watch as i promised and i sent him this payment of 320$ + 13$ on the night we agreed on the deal, before we each shipped the items to the corresponding adresses and he sent me an empty black box , i recieved it today , i was surprised to see they dont cahrge me for tax on the package since always when i buy watches or items of high value from abroad i pay a decent amount of taxes , when i came to the post office lady she just gave me the package without asking me to pay tax on it, i was stupid to fall for this . tracking number is LJ155119719US - the empty package he sent me .RR191487720IL - the package i sent him. please refund my money , i already called the postal service to sieze my package from arriving to him.

i know his address, his skype name and a few other forums he is on.

his username on rwi and repgeek is idanmaman

his email is [email protected]

i have his address (israel) his skype name and few other details.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Oh man:facepalm: So sorry to hear this, have you contacted mods on Repgeek ?

JackP

Renowned Member
21/3/13
I had a pretty ridiculous issue on repgeek and the mod mysterio really helped me out fast

shaidx

15/7/12
Yea pmed mods on repgeek. He just escalated the case to a claim. Don't know what to do.

rete

Horology Curious
12/6/13
Of course this is too late for you now, but I always finally close up my packages at the post office just before I ship.

At the PO I film the entire process of placing article in shipping box, closing box, sticking PO documentation on box (with tracking number present), handing over box, walking out of building etc. etc.

Just in case...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
He was banned here about a month ago for another reason. Best of luck bud, sorry it happened.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I'm tired of reading this shit . It's time that one of these sorry ass jerk offs gets a taste of some real justice. All these emails and Internet hounding are not as effective as a face to face "conversation". It's incredible how punks like this react when confronted by someone. Enough is enough.

rete

Horology Curious
12/6/13
I'm tired of reading this shit . It's time that one of these sorry ass jerk offs gets a taste of some real justice. All these emails and Internet hounding are not as effective as a face to face "conversation". It's incredible how punks like this react when confronted by someone. Enough is enough.

Well buddy, buy a return ticket to Israel and go for it. It should only cost a couple of thousand.

As a bonus, I hear Israeli prisons are wonderful this time of year.

/ sarc

HerrOberst

26/9/13
He should be taken outside and hung in front of his family. That would be a good lesson for these tosses.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Well buddy, buy a return ticket to Israel and go for it. It should only cost a couple of thousand.

As a bonus, I hear Israeli prisons are wonderful this time of year.

/ sarc

I see you are making friends.

/ sarc

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
There is one important thing in your favour, the weight of the package when you sent it. If you paid for postage by weight, which is normally the case, then it will either by on you receipt or the post office will be able to calculate what the weight of your package was based upon the amount that you paid etc.

This should prove that you did not ship "premium grade air".

N.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
:picard: I can't believe it... what a f*cking looser.
I hope he gets what he deserves, the sooner the better.

shaidx

15/7/12
There is one important thing in your favour, the weight of the package when you sent it. If you paid for postage by weight, which is normally the case, then it will either by on you receipt or the post office will be able to calculate what the weight of your package was based upon the amount that you paid etc.

N.

I printed a online label and put the weight of the package on it.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13

N.

Very good advice. Might work.

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
This is getting ridiculous. It's just too easy to scam. Say you received an empty box and you get a free watch. Very sad.

Personally I'd rather be out of pocket than have any doubt in the buyers mind.

Libertatia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/3/13
But now that you've said replica watches are involved, surely paypal won't give him his money back? Who will keep the money? Both of your paypals do however risk being closed down..... This idan maman is one slippery little bastard.