• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I was sold a bad watch here from a member, and he wont communicate with me

caaronb

Horology Curious
30/4/07
1 post per year - that is awesome lurking over a sustained period - kudos!!!

Thank you, this makes two posts. I am still not at all concerned about where he chose to post. Some call it lurking, some call it being an omniscient, all-seeing observer.

Maui Jim

14/6/11
California
Ok....so Ive been waiting since 9/19/11 for a response from the mods or the seller and have received nothing. At first I got an email from the seller, then a couple of mod emails, then on 9/19, I got the last sones and have been emailing to get a response........and none have come to me. I have no choice but to escalalate this to PayPal this Friday. I gave the seller and mods the chance they asked for by not filing a dispute, but no one acted upon it. I am not in the wrong here now, so banning me for a PP dispute would be very wrong.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
When did trksh-bzr contact you?
I ask this because you just said that no Mod has contacted you.

Maui Jim

14/6/11
California
If you want me to tell my story, ill be more than happy to. Tell me......when an automatic watch is shipped, and the cown is screwed in, does the time usually advance due to winding at some point during shiping? all of the 20+ autos I have had shipped have. Not this one!

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
MJ, you have a PM. I'm not playing games, just looking to help. Mmkay?