• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I was sold a bad watch here from a member, and he wont communicate with me

Maui Jim

14/6/11
California
I need a Mod to PM me so we can either get this member to do something about this watch he knowingly sold me that is bad, or ill have to take action myself. So, I need a Mod to PM me. Thanks

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Why wait for a mod to PM you and not PM a mod yourself?

Plus I don't think this is the right section for such a post.

Maui Jim

14/6/11
California
I cant find the mod list to message one. If I knew where it was, this thread wouldnt be here. I put it here to generate attention so a mod would pm me.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Go at the bottom of the index page, there is a list of all the members connceted on the forum. The ones in green are mods.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
As well as PMing a mod you could also have taken out a support ticket at the RWI Help Desk: http://www.motives.se/rwi/helpdesk/ which is where you would have been taken if you had clicked the "contact us" link at the bottom of every page.

Alos, I believe you guys can see the link called "View Forum Leaders" that you find jut above the "members on line" list at the bottom of the index page (someone tell me if you can't)? Click on that and you will be presented with a full list of mods and admin both staff and dealers as well as buttons to PM or email them. This location will also give you a list of advisors (ex staffers who put in a special effort during their time on staff and whom we still consult) as well as a listing of the no sale group (handy to know).

Keep scrolling and you will find a list of our valued VIP and contributing members as well as the complete dealer's listing, it's actually a very handy page to contact folk fast.

waddster

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
Maui Jim, although you may not have needed to start a thread to find a mod/admin for help, I give you kudos for not starting a thread to outright bash another member publicly. The member may have seen this thread already and may not approve, but I don't personally know your situation with this sale. Kudos to Trailboss for informing you and other members how to go about dealing with this or a similar situation and also by showing you respect by not criticizing how you went about trying to get help. I would not know exactly know how to go about seeking help from a mod/admin if I had a problem. I guess I would harass Trailboss via PM's personally every 10 minutes or so, but that is just the way I am. A bit obsessive at times. I hope everything gets worked out and this thread doesn't lead to an open slander fest between you and the seller.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I guess I would harass Trailboss via PM's personally every 10 minutes or so,

LOL, you and about 10,000 others mate :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Not really, 80 percent of out members never post including those who are here regularly and have been for years.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
In reality it's much lower, same for any forum.

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
I thought the purpose of joining a forum was to participate. Guess I was wrong.