• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I want the best PANERAI clone ever made 1:1

Klayd

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/9/20
Hi Panerai fans
I want the best panerai clone ever made.
I'm most interested in PAM359, PAM312, PAM320, PAM438
If these models don't fall under the super clon, give me a suggestion that's the best
I want it to look and work closest to the original.
Thank you

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Hi Panerai fans
If these models don't fall under the super clon, give me a suggestion that's the best
Thank you

Why?

Klayd

Banned
26/9/20
Phoenixboy
I've read a lot of different comments. It confused me. That's why I posted this post. Let's hear some concrete suggestions. I want the best panerai

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Hi Panerai fans
Thank you

giphy.gif

Rub Hard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Copterguy

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
You registered today, so what did you read actually?
Put in some work, why should we do it for you?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G973F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Klayd

Banned
26/9/20
You registered today, so what did you read actually? Put in some work, why should we do it for you?
What difference does it make when I join in? I read even though I wasn't a member. The forum is open to all.
If you don't want to help, that's fine.
If anyone wants, they can help. That's what forums are for as long as I know.
Thank you

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
What difference does it make when I join in? I read even though I wasn't a member. The forum is open to all.
Thank you

You know jack sheet! You’re here now no matter how long. These are replicas and the best doesn’t exist if you’ve read as much as you claimed, you wouldn’t have to ask! Buy what you feel is best to your standards and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: fuzzmex

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Thank you
Obviously you did not read, it's clear to anyone who has any idea.
Other users had put in a lot of work and written tons of useful posts about Panerai, use that.

Reactions: fuzzmex

mtobberup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/20
I agree with the whole read up approach, get a self-study masters in super reps. This hobby has really hit a sweet spot for me. I am also fairly new and have read everything I could find on this fantastic forum, regarding Panerai. I have not come op with any clear cut answer to ops question.

The 1616 has the fisheye and the reg trademark is not as fine/delicate as on the gen. What other tells does it have?

I just recieved a 111 with Marlins Swiss upgrade. Quite pleased with it.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Phoenixboy
I've read a lot of different comments. It confused me. That's why I posted this post. Let's hear some concrete suggestions. I want the best panerai

You mention some of models you like, whilst at the same time saying you wouldn't buy them if not super clones.
Obviously, you want the best Panerai so you can flex and pass it off as gen to the your buddies, even if that means buying a watch that wouldn't be your first choice.
All this in a self entitled and demanding tone that reveals a kind of lazyness that leads to the annoyed reactions you now get.
If you really find this surprising, I pity you.

​​​​​​

Klayd

Banned
26/9/20
What a bunch of retards you are. Pretend you know something and you don't have a single valuable answer.
I feel sorry for you all

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
What a bunch of retards you are. Pretend you know something and you don't have a single valuable answer.
I feel sorry for you all

Did you learn to read in school? The point everyone is making for you to read thru the forum and educate yourself there are different Styles sizes looks sorta like underwear would you ask a forum for the best ball hangers that provide adequate cooling and stink resistance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: PAM_BOY

superspark69

Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
I feel sorry for you all

I think basically they are saying that all the information yo seek is contained in this forum and a little research will tell you exactly what you need to know, it will also let you know which watch you prefer to your tastes and wether it meets your replication criteria. Most members here have all gone through the journey of self discovery of replica watches and most don't like those who take the short cut and cant be bothered to discover the information for themselves.

Once you delve into the wealth of information here, not only will you find the watch you seek but also discover all the remarkable history from different factories, variants, customisation, frankens, and everything else to boot. It will also give you more satisfaction that you have discovered the watch you actually want rather than one that someone told you to get.

Have a look at ALe's guide as a start

Last edited:
Reactions: J3DD

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Obviously there is no point trying to explain anything to this one, thankfully looks like he won't be here for too long.

Klayd calling people you don't know retards is not gonna get you far, hopefully you will learn that in life the hard way, now f...k off