• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I pulled the trigger GMT BLRO

pengo

I'm Pretty Popular
11/7/15
Now that you mentioned it; I can clearly see it's a wrong SEL. As a first timer; I clearly missed to spot it in QC. Something I need to keep in mind for my next rep. Thanks for mentioning it.

i guess yours isnt the GMF. u ordered the wrong watch(as i remember there are 2 new pepsi's).
as u read the GMF isnt a very good rep too.
so just wear it as a nice watch, and enjoy as long as u can.
now u have a great watch for risky purposes(like skateboarding). ;)

Reactions: johnlogan

manu_miami

Horology Curious
13/5/18
i guess yours isnt the GMF. u ordered the wrong watch(as i remember there are 2 new pepsi's).
as u read the GMF isnt a very good rep too.
so just wear it as a nice watch, and enjoy as long as u can.
now u have a great watch for risky purposes(like skateboarding). ;)

Yeah! You are right. I didn't get the GMF version. I didn't know GMF was a better version than the one I got. I thought only difference was one was 316 and other was 904L. I didn't know if it was worth paying extra 180 for it for the 904L. So I thought I will get this one for now and later on get a Daytona or Sea Dweller with 904L steel.

It's a Beautiful watch and looks better in day light and looks a bit dull in low light. I guess I have to go to Rolex store and compare both steel side by side to see how much different GEN looks under the same light to the eyes. Probably a lot different.

r1.png

blehbleh215

2/2/17
Am I the only weird person?
I prefer this rep bezel color more than the gen one...
Gosh...how much I am loving reps.