• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I pulled the trigger GMT BLRO

Hakai

11/6/18
Must admit despite the fact I like the ceramic more, hell good !
Amazing what those factories produce for such low cost

Hakai

11/6/18
Wow, already impressive! Thinking about pulling the trigger on the 304 l version.
​​​​​​

pengo

I'm Pretty Popular
11/7/15
I ordered the same GMT BLRO as well. I am the first time buyer for Rep watch, so I wasn't too picky on my QC Pictures; I don't know if you can spot anything that I missed just by looking at QC.

I just realized today; on the Gen version; there is no etching of Rolex logo and it's only on the dial. In my QC pics; I think I have both etching on the glass as well as on the dial.

I should get my watch in my hand in next few days.

Let me know; if you can review my QC pics and give me feedback for my next time purchase :)

sorry mate, but yours has clearly the wrong SELs!!!

Reactions: elfer7

blehbleh215

2/2/17

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
blehbleh215 yea the cost is abit alot same price like the GMF new gmt2 but feel that it quite good as it vintage Nd one of a kind i think. for your links the 2 watch.... i only see the different in the bezel as 1 is slightly darker the blue.

manu_miami

Horology Curious
13/5/18
sorry mate, but yours has clearly the wrong SELs!!!

Now that you mentioned it; I can clearly see it's a wrong SEL. As a first timer; I clearly missed to spot it in QC. Something I need to keep in mind for my next rep. Thanks for mentioning it.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
On the arm this GMT-MASTER II 126710 BLRO 904L GMF looks great. Im a huge fan of the vintage GMT, some of the stuff build by our members here truly rock. The GMF not so much. At closer inspection the bezel assembly is not as good as NOOB GMTs and its obvious that GMF went for the cheaper option here. Same with the bracelet much lower quality than the ARF. This is the first watch I have serious doubts is "real" 904L.

The insert colors are great but the metallic shine makes it look reppy compared to the matte ceramic I have seen in pictures.

The ARF DD look upscale and innovative whereas the GMF gives their GMT a more budget look and feel. This is a watch that is not fooling anyone that comes in contact with it.

In conclusion for guys wanting to buy. Omit GMF and wait for ARF -or VRF to release theirs. GMF is a midlevel contender that failed to achieve what ARF or VRF has done with their latest releases.
@ $430 this is highway robbery.

blehbleh215

2/2/17
On the arm this GMT-MASTER II 126710 BLRO 904L GMF looks great. Im a huge fan of the vintage GMT, some of the stuff build by our members here truly rock. The GMF not so much. At closer inspection the bezel assembly is not as good as NOOB GMTs and its obvious that GMF went for the cheaper option here. Same with the bracelet much lower quality than the ARF. This is the first watch I have serious doubts is "real" 904L.

The insert colors are great but the metallic shine makes it look reppy compared to the matte ceramic I have seen in pictures.

The ARF DD look upscale and innovative whereas the GMF gives their GMT a more budget look and feel. This is a watch that is not fooling anyone that comes in contact with it.

In conclusion for guys wanting to buy. Omit GMF and wait for ARF -or VRF to release theirs. GMF is a midlevel contender that failed to achieve what ARF or VRF has done with their latest releases.
@ $430 this is highway robbery.

Very appreciate the review.

Reactions: AP786 and johnlogan