• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I need some advices on 116613LB before buying

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
4bcc37494bc45059139be0227b398afe.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Hi Tony23 , the picture above is ARF right? stunning! What spec does that baby have?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I thout that one is your GEN.

Look how close the right side bezel markers (20, 25, etc) are to the bezel. Not centered between the bezel and the crystal. Rolex isn't perfect but that's not gen. Also look at the squared off corners on the 6 and 9 markers. Gen markers have rounded corners.

Reactions: beanvatan

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Sweet! Now that our forum is back up. Nothing feels more like home! Let continue doing what we are best at! Which is discussing about the sweet old bluesy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noahblacked

Horology Curious
4/7/19
Ordered arf 116613lb on June. Still no supply according to TD. Been like almost 3 months. ????

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Which TD are you ordered your ARF? I have not pulled the trigger yet, because the TD websites pictures still shows the sel not plated.

Tony23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/19
FYI. I think the bluesy is one of the most difficult task for any factory to copy due to colour combination of insert and dial and gold. I choose ARF because I can live with some mistake they made. Good news is I found that gold plated is somehow has better scratch resistant than my gen.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Good news is I found that gold plated is somehow has better scratch resistant than my gen.
. Such a relief, to know that. I am going to pull a trigger on the ARF too. I am waiting for my bank to clear so I can make an order with Pure Time. I hope that the watch will come with both Sides of SELs plated, and correct gold color.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
. Such a relief, to know that. I am going to pull a trigger on the ARF too. I am waiting for my bank to clear so I can make an order with Pure Time. I hope that the watch will come with both Sides of SELs plated, and correct gold color.

Good luck on your ARF bro. There is a gold leaf pen mod you can do on the SELs if you don't get the good bracelet. I've seen one done and it's an acceptable improvement. That space really is quite small, and the other link sides even less. We do what we gotta do...

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Good luck on your ARF bro. There is a gold leaf pen mod you can do on the SELs if you don't get the good bracelet. I've seen one done and it's an acceptable improvement. That space really is quite small, and the other link sides even less. We do what we gotta do...

Could you please share me the link for that PEN.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Here's a pic of the pen

Gold-leaf.jpg

Idea came from 2001025. Perhaps he would share some pics and tell us how it is lasting.

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
OK, I just submitted the bluesy order with Pure-Time! I will keep the thread updated so that we can compare. Unfortunately, I do not have any Gen to compare with, but I will try my best. I will take plenties of pictures, macro, micro, sides, SEls, and I may be able to take some photos under direct sunlight! Let us see the Blue and Gold Color!!!!!