• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I found 2 watches that I like from trusted dealers, can someone tell me which one is better and is ok to get a rolex with "lume"

just watch in

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/23
in_between

erockz, people around here have huge knowledge about watches. Unfortunately that's not my case but i'm trying to keep up and learn with them. Your questions, like the one you pose about hack movements, shows that you really need to read a lot more before start asking questions that are quite normal for you (perhaps even for me, because i'm a noob) but some of the other members have already explained those same things for million times in several threads and don´t have the patience of walking the same old path again and again. That said, you should be able to laugh of the situation...because is realy funny.​

Reactions: mclarendude

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
You cannot find one with out lume. What you need to make sure is do they have correct lume? Most wont notice the lume. As stated over and over again the biggest tell you have a fake is you. I say go with a Rolex you some what may afford if you saved for a year or two. This way no one questions why you have a $50k Rolex on your wrist, but a reasonable $6k. And when buying a rep go see which factory has the closest rep to a gen. Not all are the same, and it will be around $500 for a good one. Hope that helps a bit. Now go do research and see which Rolex fits your lifestyle which wont scream fake boy wannabe. Or just get a RM and let the world know you can afford a $500k watch lol. Have fun

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
facepalm4b1f6f818248e452.gif

I'll be nice here....

Both of the watches you posted have time bomb movements and are going to be thicker then genuine. You want a daytona, the only ones worth getting are the superclone 4130 movement based ones, IE Clean or BTF. They will have lume and you will not be able to tell it's a rep unless you put it next to a genuine one and know what to look for. Something like this

now, read up so you actually have a clue what you are looking at and thinking about buying otherwise you will be disappointed

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21
facepalm4b1f6f818248e452.gif

I'll be nice here....

Both of the watches you posted have time bomb movements and are going to be thicker then genuine. You want a daytona, the only ones worth getting are the superclone 4130 movement based ones, IE Clean or BTF. They will have lume and you will not be able to tell it's a rep unless you put it next to a genuine one and know what to look for. Something like this

now, read up so you actually have a clue what you are looking at and thinking about buying otherwise you will be disappointed
oh ok, so I will look into these superclone 4130 movement ones.

thanks for the help

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
oh ok, so I will look into these superclone 4130 movement ones.

thanks for the help
If you wanna dupe people , ask yourself, are you successful enough and are you that person that has reached that height to be able to get the gens?

If not, no matter what people will be suspicious then judge you in a not kind way.

If you’re just getting the reps for your own pleasure then have at it.

Reactions: EuroTime25