• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I found 2 watches that I like from trusted dealers, can someone tell me which one is better and is ok to get a rolex with "lume"

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21
so I always liked 2 tone watches, and I saw these 2. the dials look ok, although I wish I could find a two tone blue one. I think I will get the cheaper one, what is hack movement?

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21
oh about the lume. it looks nice but is it ok to get? on youtube they show that lume reps dont look good, and Im starting to think it might not be such a good "feature" to get the a rep

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
I came here asking if its worth getting it with lume and someone said no because it looks fake or what ever. I like it but not if its going to look off
Almost every watch made has lume. Very few actually do not. I think that you asking this question reveals to the other members that you might have some reading to do before spending money on a watch- you clearly are not very familiar with them.

I think it would be best if you did some reading and research about watches in general as well as any particular brands you like. Start with reading about the genuine models- then come here and read about the pros and cons about the different replica models made by differnt factories. This might save you from a massive disappointment.

Welcome and good luck.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I came here asking if its worth getting it with lume and someone said no because it looks fake or what ever. I like it but not if its going to look off
I stand by my question. You really should spend time reading the threads here. You're throwing darts into a black hole and you're also not too bright. That's a toxic combo.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
@erockz If you'd jump off the turtle, you'd be moving forward a lot faster. Just sayin'...🤪
Dogs Think GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Rx4Time