• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I Can’t Believe Thus Actually Happened From A TD - missing Watch

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Oh Sh!t so sorry can you remove pictures

I just wanted to show the weight on the shipping label of only 50 grams that its clearly not a watch in the package
As I said Steve, just need an email from the coutier confirm it's 0.00kg weight or 0.05kg When the package is arrvied in Australia, we will count it as loss in transition.

As I said, we have got other Austrian clients have got package delivered with same lable 0.05KG Does not mean it's emnty there. Easily to do is just get the confirmation email from courier they have the history like us in China. I don't think it's harmful for u do ask an email, I am getting u other lable from my Australian clients for that 0.05KG, When I get it u will still need to get the email to us, if u could do that will be helpful to solve the case.

Not hard to get an email from your local logistics thanks.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
@Elliot Black

If you have been shipping to Australia as long as you have said you would know they do not record weight?

KuI2Ao.jpeg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I only have the tracking number as I am the receiving party not any logistics tracking history from international couriers, how would you think I have access to this. You are the only one that would have this.

This is going straight to a helpdesk ticket in the morning as you are making this so difficult.

I cannot believe you are being a Trusted Dealer here

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
@Elliot Black

If you have been shipping to Australia as long as you have said you would know they do not record weight?

KuI2Ao.jpeg
Those courier they do have record of the package When they have it arrvied In the destination country, you can try and get email on yourside Lets wait to see what is happening next, We will solve this when its counted as loss, its our policy. Because those Australian package are labeled as 0.05Kg I am getting other client to prove that later on here, after that we will still need history of logistics. Don't worry too much just an email from them would be good enough, thanks.

Rgds
Elliot

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
An email from who, and that still doesn’t answer who stole the watch after it was sealed with your branding but before it was packaged?

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
I only have the tracking number as I am the receiving party not any logistics tracking history from international couriers, how would you think I have access to this. You are the only one that would have this.

This is going straight to a helpdesk ticket in the morning as you are making this so difficult.

I cannot believe you are being a Trusted Dealer here
You can ask for the logistics for this history, if I could prove the 0.05kg is same, what is next? No one makes it difficult, an evidence is necessary to support that.

I am also trying my side to contact my logistics to get email from your local logistics.

Is that because TD or on probation Shall cover everything just by words and not enough support documents? No third party supports?

TD will solve issue after its confirmed but not by words. I am here never said its not covered or whatever, am I?

WHAT I AM NOW DOING IS SOLVING PROBLEM IN TRANSITIONR WHILE PROTECTING ALL DEALERS WITH ENOUGH SUPPORT EVIDENCES (as seller don't want to solve problem by tagged trusted seller without enough proofs)

Sorry about that case but we will find what is going on and give solution on this after your local logistics to reply us. ISSUE HAPPENED WILL BE SOLVED AFTER we are NOTING IGNORING OR GOING ANYWHERE.

Let's clarify these also as record on here:

1. I get u pics for other AU clients of the Label for 0.05KG

2. You or me getting confirmation email from your local logistics to confirm the weight

It's to every Buyer and seller not u and us in this community

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
prove the 0.05kg is same as other posts means nothing as the watch was stolen from your side.

I don’t understand why though, what is next you ask. How about you find out who filled their pocket with my watch - how about that?

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
prove the 0.05kg is same as other posts means nothing as the watch was stolen from your side.

I don’t understand why though, what is next you ask. How about you find out who filled their pocket with my watch - how about that?
Finding out all 0.5KG, does means all the packages have weight inside but lable Does not count. Wait for this evidence.

No need that rush to give a result, we will find out evidence and solution, if its loss we will cover that. if not we won't. TD is not used as an excuse to cover things like:

I have empty box, i don't care I opened it, it's empty, it's your fault, u cover that no evidence of video, I DONT CARE.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Doesn’t change anything, you sent an empty package.

You have someone on your side that likes to take things.

I have nothing to gain from this, I received a package with The inner signature sealed package ripped apart but the outer brown card board box fully in tact.

How is that possible

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou

You have someone on your side that likes to take things.

I have nothing to gain from this, I received a package with The inner signature sealed package ripped apart but the outer brown card board box fully in tact.

How is that possible
If that's the case, u are very ''unluckily'' u bought before Does not mean you are opening an ''empty'' box without doubt. I had people did same thing told me, Because he bought 2 watches then I asked for evidence of video he said he does not care because its empty,

When I get history of logistics, he does not want to admit keep saying its my fault,

So AS A SELLER SHALL COVER THIS? OR AUDIENCE HERE SHALL TRY TO BUY FROM WEBSITE AND DOING THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN.

JUST SIMPLY I BOUGHT BEFORE PASS IS GOOD BUT THIS TIME ITS EMPTY I DONT HAVE PROOFS BECAUSE I DONT NEED TO, ITS JUST EMPTY ON ARRIVAL NO VIDEO NO EVIDENCE NO PROOFS, LOGISTICS TALKING SH*T, SELLER TALKING SH*T, that does not really make sense to the industry.

So all of my regular client can do the same in future because THEY DONT CARE ARRIVED EMPTY BUT THEY INSIST TO OPEN IT WITHOUT PROOF, simply as they bought before no need evidence?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
meaning the watch was taken out/stolen whilst in transit to shipping In China.

It's one or the other. He didn't ship an empty parcel which then had the contents stolen.

It happens more and more frequently that parcels are stopped in transit by an employee and the contents removed. Inspect parcels when they are handed over to you by the courier, if it has obviously been tampered with then take a video of the opening process.

Reactions: Elliot Black

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
It's one or the other. He didn't ship an empty parcel which then had the contents stolen.

It happens more and more frequently that parcels are stopped in transit by an employee and the contents removed. Inspect parcels when they are handed over to you by the courier, if it has obviously been tampered with then take a video of the opening process.
So I guess I’m screwed, out of my money and the watch is gone but the ”TD” won’t help

I have never needed to video an opening of an item, I guess I am too trusting but an expensive lesson learned

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
So I guess I’m screwed, out of my money and the watch is gone but the ”TD” won’t help

I have never needed to video an opening of an item, I guess I am too trusting but an expensive lesson learned

Whether he helps or not depends on his T&C's.

Years ago this never really used to happen, but it happens more and more frequently now - replica everything has become mainstream and shipping company employees know what to look for.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Whether he helps or not depends on his T&C's.

Years ago this never really used to happen, but it happens more and more frequently now - replica everything has become mainstream and shipping company employees know what to look for.
Thanks for the insight, I know packages get ”lost” but the opening and stealing on the shipping side is new to me - and the TD not helping is also sad for the community

Kerbus

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
FL
I had a package,not a watch, get lost here within my own town, a few weeks ago. It’s still not recovered and I doubt it ever will be. Maybe someone felt the need to steal spring bars. I can sonewhat relate to what this situation feels like

Kerbus

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
FL
I had a package,not a watch, get lost here within my own town, a few weeks ago. It’s still not recovered and I doubt it ever will be. Maybe someone felt the need to steal spring bars. I can sonewhat relate to what this situation feels like

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Our terms clearly said when it's seized by custom we cover it by either resending or Refund in full if client changes mind.

as well as the lost during transition (including tracking not updated for over 1 month) We resend New one and refunding in full.

HOW TO COUNT THIS CASE U ARE CLAIMING, you have 2 options:

1.SEND US THE VIDEO WHILE U ARE OPENING THE PACKAGE WE HAVE OUR OWN BANDAGE ON THAT (an adult shall feel suspicious when a package is 0 weight inside while shoting a video is necessary)

2. Hold it and contact courier guy to return the package, refuse to take it Let them send back to sender. (They might know what happened to your package)

We don't cover anything on stolen by arrival, or wild pic showing and claiming '' I have got an empty box, I don't shot video not necessary, not my fault, I don't care, no excuses seller shall cover it.

SELLER WONT COVER THAT, everyone can take benefits on that, I would rather become Buyer Than seller if anyone covers that.

Thanks for the understanding, further proofs of the label will be provided to this case.