• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to order, Please don't PM me, Contact us at [email protected]

danix84

Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Hi Ryan, i sent you a mail.. I would like to buy an Omega Aqua Terra..I'm looking forward to get news from you:)

MarcusMcIntyre

Horology Curious
28/11/15
So do we still order via the website, or email now? I tried to buy a watch from the site and it told me i had insufficient funds $403USD total incl postage while my VISA Debit had $430USD on it. Do you have any other fees or additions I am unaware of?

KingKantona

I'm Pretty Popular
IF this is the only watch that your interested in you should definitely contact Ryan first to check its in stock, even if his website green lights it, it's rare but you can find yourself sending payment incl possible CC charges only to find it's not in stock then having to wait X amount of days for a refund...

tomix

Looking Around
5/1/16

Hi, Ryan

I send you an email las week with no answers. :(

It's about Bell&Ross 123 heritage vintage.
If you have time, thanks to take time to check the contents.

Thanks you.

Arunalay

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/15
[MENTION=118548]tomix[/MENTION]: hi, i sent an email yesterday and get a reply in the hour. I am looking at same watch as my usual TD can't get it. With 2 of us interested in same article, that should be fine. From what i learn on past transaction time is essential...
I let you know if I have something new.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waynvision

Horology Curious
17/3/16
Hi
Noob from Trinidad and Tobago here. Sent you an email about the Hublot Caviar. Let me know
Thanks

sadde

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/11/15
Just asking has anyone received a response from him?like recently?

jedi

Looking Around
7/4/16
Hi Ryan, sent you an email about my order last week. Still waiting to hear back. :unsure:
If you have time, please check the contents.

Thanks

crashover

Horology Curious
23/4/16
user-offline.png

Who has the Best Sub?
reputation_pos.png
Join DateApr 2016
LocationHouston
Posts4
RWI Sales

Hello i paid for a new rolex submariner black, he send me pictures from green and waiting since 1 week for a reply.:dry:

Hope this clear it soon and i get a hear back from ryan.

Thanks

dodgeman48741

Looking Around
21/5/16
I have tried to order 4 times. 2 different credit card tries and Western Union 2 times there. For some reason it gets turned down everytime. I contacted my credit card companies and they said no one has tried to charge to them. Not sure what is going on. I hate when I want to buy something and can't.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
I hate when i want to fart and i push and little surprisse comes out

khap

Looking Around
25/5/16
Guys who is Ryan and how can i contact him to place order and expect a safe transaction ? Is it possible to use papal for the same ?