• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to age your Vintage Rolex (Bonesey style)

Astajic

Known Member
23/8/18
Again, just went through the whole tutorial, it’s amazing big thanks for your hard work.
I think I’m gonna crack on my next 5513.
Cheers

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Hey guys. Really sorry about the loss of the pictures, and thanks again for the PDF compilation. I've had a quick look. It seems I was over the word / letter count by a massive margin based on the new forum rules (which I wasn't aware of). In order to preserve the post I will try and upload all the pages of the PDF separately and upload on to the first post again. For the time being please use the PDF version.

Last edited:

Solution6

Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Gold Patron
Certified
14/8/19
London, UK
Just echoing what's been said before - an amazing step by step guide, to be used by any novice in taking watches apart. I'll definitely make good use of this for my first project. Funny story - found it through a random google search on how to age you watch, and it turn made me want to join the forum. Great stuff indeed.

orel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/09
Thank you so much ! Will really help me as a noob modder for m'y projects ????

a.i.gladden

29/5/16
Thank you for posting this! I now have all the supplies and am just needing to carve out the time to embark on this project with my Big Crown rep!

n229vxhbx

7/11/19
What an amazing resource, time for my 1680 to get the attention it deserves!

aporb

10/9/19
How to Bonesey your watch! Part I - The Basics

Foreword: - 06/01/2019

Due to post size limitations the original guide was unable to show the pictures. Which is a shame of course. Please download the PDF Version to see the full guide.

https://goo.gl/EmrP9r

Or you can go to the Imgur post detailing the full build thread.

https://imgur.com/a/OLO8wqa

Thanks,

B.

Thank you so much for this detailed guide!!! This was exactly what I've been looking for!

Iceballer

Supporter
Certified
19/7/23
EU
Just wanting to thank you for this wealth of information. Always wanted to own a vintage Rolex, but with this forum and especially this PDF it's becoming reality. :)