• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How many get discounts from their AD

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate

Smiles1818

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/3/22
Man this is just silly at this point, as said I’m impartial but posting the above photo with photoshopped out parts is so dodgy (not the serial numbers that’s understandable).

Why instead of photoshopping the above picture could you not just throw a post it note and tag it to end any sceptical ideas.

I am sorry to say posting the above picture just makes things look worse.
This was at the ad when i was offered those pieces. The only photoshopped out are the serial numbers. I will, as soon as the old boys club apologize to me and recognize and change their double standard. Do you really think I would photoshop things together? I can share whatever you please....

• Haha
Reactions: domiffm

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
This was at the ad when i was offered those pieces. The only photoshopped out are the serial numbers. I will, as soon as the old boys club apologize to me and recognize and change their double standard. Do you really think I would photoshop things together? I can share whatever you please....
Oh bullshit now you are clearly lying, yes the serial numbers have been blurred, but anyone with eyes can see that between the watches have been edited and very poorly so in that you have taken off the sides of watches one and three? What excuse now I’m sure there will be one?

Clearly an attention seeking troll and I’m a sucker for having a soft spot for your made up story…lesson learned for me.

Smiles1818

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/3/22
Oh bullshit now you are clearly lying, yes the serial numbers have been blurred, but anyone with eyes can see that between the watches have been edited and very poorly so in that you have taken off the sides of watches one and three? What excuse now I’m sure there will be one?

Clearly an attention seeking troll and I’m a sucker for having a soft spot for your made up story…lesson learned for me.
Are you sure? Lmfao...

Reactions: Thatwatchguy

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
And just like that, as if our Christmas wishes had been granted, the whiny, narcissistic, flag-wearing, banner-waving, victim-card carrying, paranoid, Sugar Daddy reliant, veracity-fluid asshole disappeared in a puff of smoke.

injector

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
29/3/22
Omega Aquaterra 2 Months ago:
5.000 instead of 5.500 instead
But did not bought it

Blackbay41 Black 3.550 instead 3.650 😂

Reactions: C Master