• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How about a game of wristcheck picture challenge.

contest1

22/4/13
Been in two sporting goods stores asking for pucks, clerk just looked puzzled, (it's summer here) LMAO!

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Been in two sporting goods stores asking for pucks, clerk just looked puzzled, (it's summer here) LMAO!

:facepalm::rofl: I was in a used sporting goods store yesterday to try and sell some old skates for my girlfriend's mother (they didn't want them) an I completely forgot to look for a puck. I'm sure they had a bin full of them :D:

contest1

22/4/13
:facepalm::rofl: I was in a used sporting goods store yesterday to try and sell some old skates for my girlfriend's mother (they didn't want them) an I completely forgot to look for a puck. I'm sure they had a bin full of them :D:

Probably! Sometimes I find myself thinking, "I should get a pic of this boat, truck, goat or old geezer or whatever" cause it may come as a challenge later on. How lame am I?:wyliehelp:

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
not lame, just dedicated.

I was searching around our colleagues offices for pucks as lots are recreational ice hockey players around here and we sometimes use them as paper weights. Couldn't find any.

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Haha how Canadian of me. I didn't think finding a hockey puck would be difficult. Sorry guys

Sent from my HTC One X+

If you see Kay

26/1/09
Next challenge:

watch + your city's name somewhere in public. (ie publicly available to anyone)

(if you do not want to reveal your own city for anonymity purposes, then any city's name)

Bonus 2 extra points if it is on a sign.

New player bonus points (5) and player under 10 points bonus (5 points) still in effect.

contest1

22/4/13
imageanz.jpg

If you see Kay

26/1/09
wow. that was fast.

nice pic too.

2 bonus points added to the standard point.

Points updated

new player and player under 10 points bonus still in effect.

contest1

22/4/13
Next challenge:

Your watch+either a farm, a factory or an airport. Should be easy, only 1 point per option. If you can get two options in one pic=2 points, 3 options=3 points

Go to it!

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Next challenge:

Your watch+either a farm, a factory or an airport. Should be easy, only 1 point per option. If you can get two options in one pic=2 points, 3 options=3 points

Go to it!

Will be catching a plane on Monday! Damn! Hahah!

KarakDrazh

2/12/12
I would like to add to the 24h rule that if someone succeed with the challenge after 24 hours but before the new challenge is posted, it counts as finished and that person get points and is able to post a new challenge.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
And that's the winning airport of the world. Changi Airport Terminal 3. Haha! That's the public bus terminal. Usually only the local will take the bus.

Simon

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Next challenge:

Watch + zebra crossing = 1 point
Watch + zebra = 2 points
Watch + zebra crossing the road = 5 points
Watch + zebra crossing a zebra crossing = 10 points!!!!

Enjoy your zebra hunting!