• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hont watch non responsive after payment 1/23/24

SammyCluc

Looking Around
24/1/24
I paid hontwatch and they completely stopped talking to me via what's app after I gave bitcoin transaction id !!! I gave 500 US dollars today!!! I planned on buying matching Rolex’s for my nephews after seeing the first one.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I paid hontwatch and they completely stopped talking to me via what's app after I gave bitcoin transaction id !!! I gave 500 US dollars today!!! I planned on buying matching Rolex’s for my nephews after seeing the first one.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you were never in touch with the real Hont in the first place but with a scammer who only pretends to be Hont?

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Wait a minute.

YOU PAID ONLY TODAY?

I thought a week ago or so, judging by your pace of panic spam within your first hour of membership!

Are you insane?

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
And guess what, Bubba.

Even if you did pay the real Hont, you're not gonna get your silly watches before March anyway.

Why?

Because people like you don't do their homework or due diligence.

That's why you are unaware of what's going on in China for the next two months and why the whole country will shut down... Hahaha. Hilarious!

drswag

Horology Curious
4/1/23
san jose
Hont's great, he's better at communicating if you've purchased from him before. Keep in mind that he literally has thousands of messages to sort through. As others have said, make sure you are contacting the right number.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
No sorting through for the next two months though. 😆

Silkyv9l

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
21/11/23
He told me he's only taking a week off
he might be only taking 1wk off, but all the factories will be shutdown, and staff in China trickles in slowly after CNY. Unless he has stock ready to ship before the holiday don't expect anything for a while

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Usually after I pay for a watch, my TD sends me an invite and we go out for pork buns. We share a bottle of wine and he gives me a back massage as I am thanked for my purchase. He's so nice that he wishes me a good day every morning through text. He even sent me a live video of when they were preparing the studio for my QC pics. I will post a full day by day diary during my next purchase.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Usually after I pay for a watch, my TD sends me an invite and we go out for pork buns. We share a bottle of wine and he gives me a back massage as I am thanked for my purchase. He's so nice that he wishes me a good day every morning through text. He even sent me a live video of when they were preparing the studio for my QC pics. I will post a full day by day diary during my next purchase.
Wow. I had to buy 3 or 4 watches until I got to this stage.

hoshima6187

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
6/11/18
Have you made sure Honts number is the real hont

If so 1 day is nothing he is extremely busy and will get back to you

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
Comes in, spams the forum about how a TD doesn’t match his Amazon Prime expectations…

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh

I agree, he should be responding to you within less than 120 seconds.
As we all know, it takes an email seconds to travel from China to USA.

Have you ever thought of going to thailand and buy fake Rolex for $20? It's cheaper and their quality is AAAAAA
These are good enough to dupe successful people who have built their lives and can afford $100k gen watches.
You don't need to spend $500. Just go to thailand and buy it first hand plus you'll receive an AD quality experience too!!

• Haha
Reactions: Rx4Time

TheFlyingFoodie

Horology Curious
1/1/24
I do not know what your problem is with the full day by day diary, it seems to amuse you very much that some people choose to make post for every status update on their transaction in a section of the forum that is exactly meant for this purpose.

I myself do it and I do it because as I new member it was very valuable information as to how long I should expect each step to take.

Are you worried about the forum reaching a maximum amount of post?

This has nothing to do with the OP who is definitely sounding the panic button too soon but as much as new members can be difficult to work with, not all long time members are great either.

• Haha
Reactions: KGZ and TESLA760

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I do not know what your problem is with the full day by day diary, it seems to amuse you very much that some people choose to make post for every status update on their transaction in a section of the forum that is exactly meant for this purpose.

I myself do it and I do it because as I new member it was very valuable information as to how long I should expect each step to take.

Are you worried about the forum reaching a maximum amount of post?

This has nothing to do with the OP who is definitely sounding the panic button too soon but as much as new members can be difficult to work with, not all long time members are great either.

Then I think you should get a private and exclusive watchmaker, chef, chauffeur, grocery store, etc etc etc if you want to be handfed daily.

You're expecting to expect AD quality and service but you are buying fake watches from CHINA. Obviously you've never done business with a chinese before and I'm not about to tell you how the world works outside of whichever bloody state you live in.

LIke I told OP. Perhaps you should just go to Thailand and buy these things in person, hell you both can go together.

Reactions: KGZ and TESLA760

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia

Really?

Show me where it says that the exact purpose is to post minute-by-minute diaries of not yet completed transactions and not a succinct review after you received the watch (hint: that's the actual purpose, and it literally says so...).