• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Honest Review (Dark Side of the Moon)

mermayloo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/16
DSOTM looks still very far from the gen, the DW is the worst, and got wrong lume color. Hope it improves in next version. Quartz one looks good.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
OP, very informative post, you saved a lot of monies ppl here, thank you!

addibegi

Horology Curious
10/2/17
My new grey
As said previously, hands on the @3 subdial move together . Subdial is designed for a 24h and not a 12h as on the gen. So both hands are functional but embedded with the normal hands (hours & min). I have the quartz model. The case back is branded 'Dark side" which is the wrong mode (grey side) and no Omega icon.

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a DSOTM. But now I'm worried. Is it really junk? Evan if you don't use the chrono?

edward0909

Known Member
18/10/16
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a DSOTM. But now I'm worried. Is it really junk? Evan if you don't use the chrono?

You know what. Since I got it. I wore "twice". and never touched it ever since.
that's how unsatisfying I am w/ this item.

don't wanna be saying "I TOLD YOU"...
kind did it a couple time already. don't waste your money.

kaio85

Horology Curious
13/6/17
I bought this one, and it is not one of my favourites. The nylon band is so terrible, replaced it straight away! The stopwatch broke straight away on arrival, then after 2 days it started working again. The movement looks quite smooth though!

NewbyUK

16/3/17
Just acquired the quartz version from M2M forum and I have to say I'm impressed!

Can anyone recommend a good Strap to put on it?

ravpav

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/4/17
I always had an interest in this watch, but the Chrono issues I read about didn't allow me to buy it. Gorgeous watch though...