• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hey i need buy rolex submariner 1:1

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I really don't think that TC's info should be given without warnings. If you are not able to manouver the forum, then you're not ready to contact TC. He doesn't need loads of people who don't know what they want to write him.
Rabs' 2 cents

Well I did specify in which order he should read the links. . . . Poster seems like a sensible lad, I'm sure he'll be OK. . . .

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
Well I did specify in which order he should read the links. . . . Poster seems like a sensible lad, I'm sure he'll be OK. . . .

He's not the only noob reading this, and TC is definetely not in the KID Gloves Posse!

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
He's not the only noob reading this, and TC is definetely not in the KID Gloves Posse!

Maybe you're right - but how do we stop him ? - he's probably already furiously hammering away at his keyboard, writing a 3000 word multiple-choice-question filled email aimed at TC . . . .

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
Maybe you're right - but how do we stop him ? - he's probably already furiously hammering away at his keyboard, writing a 3000 word multiple-choice-question filled email aimed at TC . . . .

Lets hope he remembers to name drop you[emoji23]

Dowbs

I'm Pretty Popular
7/2/13

You can start with a dozen Hail Marys whilst flogging yourself naked in the street for your sins.

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
Alternatively, buy a TC sub from the for sale page. Buying a TC off from someone would save you some waiting time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a little hard to buy one m2m given the level of knowledge the seller would be up against. Most like to deal with informed buyers

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a little hard to buy one m2m given the level of knowledge the seller would be up against. Most like to deal with informed buyers

Potential questions incoming:
"how accurate is a TC sub compared to a gen?"
"can I wear a TC sub inside a Rolex AD and not get called?"
"how does the TC sub compare to an AAA 1:1 Swiss replica?"

:laugh:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Potential questions incoming:
"how accurate is a TC sub compared to a gen?"
"can I wear a TC sub inside a Rolex AD and not get called?"
"how does the TC sub compare to an AAA 1:1 Swiss replica?"

:laugh:
You forgot one - ' Is it waterproof ? '

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
[MENTION=141706]Yaniv1992[/MENTION] Have you ordered your watch?