• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hey i need buy rolex submariner 1:1

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
I seen one franken in this model go for $5000

and there is gold wrapped rep version around $1500 i think

so how much do you want to spend?

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Don't listen to them.
I have one 1:1, Swiss boutique grade AAAAAAAA++++++

Ships to Israel. Only $2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hey. Where want I buy a Rolex submariner blue silver gold dimond.. 18k gold plated quality ... 1:1 quality best !

Hi [MENTION=141706]Yaniv1992[/MENTION]. Welcome to RWI! My name is Tucker and I am going to help. I will also be your friend. Don't waste your time reading and spending time exploring this forum. You've got important stuff to do so you need answers fast. I get it. There are no true "1:1 quality best." However, we have the following list of individuals from whom you can purchase a watch:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/168-Trusted-Replica-Dealers

We call them "Trusted Dealers" or "T.D.'s" because they have been screened and have given RWI members repeated good and reliable service. First, you need to chose a watch. I have taken the liberty of selecting a watch for you since I know you need a watch and you need it fast. Please see the following: http://www.intime01.co/submariner/2...rkers-black-dial-on-ss-yg-bracelet-a2836.html
submariner-116613-lb-diamonds-markers-black-dial-on-ss-yg-bracelet-a2836.jpg

This watch won't be "1:1 quality best" but it will draw in the chicks and, after all, isn't that what it's all about? Intime is one of our Trusted Dealers but any of the dealers on the list I provided above should be able to get you this watch. I hope you love this. Please PM me if you need me to look for another option for you. Again, welcome to RWI.

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
Welcome to RWI! My name is Tucker and I am going to help. I will also be your friend. Don't waste your time reading and spending time exploring this forum. You've got important stuff to do so you need answers fast. I get it.

Well look at Tucker and his brand new spoon!

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
Hi [MENTION=141706]Yaniv1992[/MENTION]. Welcome to RWI! My name is Tucker and I am going to help. I will also be your friend. Don't waste your time reading and spending time exploring this forum. You've got important stuff to do so you need answers fast. I get it. There are no true "1:1 quality best." However, we have the following list of individuals from whom you can purchase a watch:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/168-Trusted-Replica-Dealers

We call them "Trusted Dealers" or "T.D.'s" because they have been screened and have given RWI members repeated good and reliable service. First, you need to chose a watch. I have taken the liberty of selecting a watch for you since I know you need a watch and you need it fast. Please see the following: http://www.intime01.co/submariner/2...rkers-black-dial-on-ss-yg-bracelet-a2836.html
submariner-116613-lb-diamonds-markers-black-dial-on-ss-yg-bracelet-a2836.jpg

This watch won't be "1:1 quality best" but it will draw in the chicks and, after all, isn't that what it's all about? Intime is one of our Trusted Dealers but any of the dealers on the list I provided above should be able to get you this watch. I hope you love this. Please PM me if you need me to look for another option for you. Again, welcome to RWI.

Perfect blend of satire and helpfulness! Lmao

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Did someone hijack [MENTION=42313]Tucker[/MENTION] 's account?

Seriously OP, check either BK or TC for out of the box best in their respective types.

bmx5045

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/1/13
1:1 best quality!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk