• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has Lucy disappeared

fieldg446

Horology Curious
29/7/14
thus far she has been great. she got the watch in, sent me pics to show she got it, but she had already decided to send it back and get me a better watch. i'm very happy with the customer service thus far

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
thus far she has been great. she got the watch in, sent me pics to show she got it, but she had already decided to send it back and get me a better watch. i'm very happy with the customer service thus far

Yep, that's how lucy is. She will not send out a watch that she does not approve of. I would rather wait and let her find a good one than just have the first one a dealer finds sent to me. She does a great job, and cares about her work. and it shows. I would much rather use a small dealer like lucy because she takes the time to source the best watches and make sure they function.

navin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/13
Lucy is the best, i will only buy from her. quality of the watch is amazing.

Hambo

4/1/14
what is lucys contact info and website. i wanted to order a bag from her?

Hambo

4/1/14
Lucy seems very nice and very interactive. I like her allot

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I just exchanged emails with Lucy this afternoon. She's back from the holiday but I'm gonna guess that she has a lot of emails to work through. She's the absolute best to work with. Just placed an order with her today for a DJ for my daughter.