• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has Lucy disappeared

fieldg446

Horology Curious
29/7/14
I have written Lucy 3 times since July 29 regarding a watch I'm interested in. I have yet to hear back from her. I wanted a couple questions answered prior to ordering. I am now wondering if she is the right person to order the watch from. Have you guys heard anything?

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Mate relax...it's only been 3 working days and you've written as many emails. Lol. How long you think Rolex AD would take to respond to an email?

theinvestigator

Renowned Member
11/5/14
It's not that long time mate, three days right and as many messages..over the weekend too.
give it a week and you will hear back I'm sure,but avoid sending more messages it's only likely to annoy the TD.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
First post? Will this be your first rep?

She emailed me a tracking # on 8-1, so she hasn't disappeared. Give it a little more time, she had told me earlier that the Govt had raided the market recently and it caused some problems for them.

I know she takes the weekends off too...we all need time off!

Patience my friend, Lucy is A-OK in my book.

hado67

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/11

She emailed me a tracking # on 8-1, so she hasn't disappeared. Give it a little more time, she had told me earlier that the Govt had raided the market recently and it caused some problems for them.

+1

fieldg446

Horology Curious
29/7/14

it will be my first rep. from all the reviews, she seems like a good dealer. i am not used to dealing with people overseas. i forget that not everyone is as aggressive as they are here in America. here, when money is involved you usually get a response in minutes. lesson learned.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Wait a few more days. If you don't get a response, pick another dealer. All the watches come from the same places.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
it will be my first rep. from all the reviews, she seems like a good dealer. i am not used to dealing with people overseas. i forget that not everyone is as aggressive as they are here in America. here, when money is involved you usually get a response in minutes. lesson learned.

Good luck with your first purchase, BTW which piece are you looking at?

Also it's always best to send pictures along to the TD of the exact watch you want as the language gap can make for some back and forth when asking questions or descriptions.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
A bit "busy" for me but hey, if you like it go for it!

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Lucy takes the weekend off. By the following Monday, she has a load of Emails to answer. Be patient, she is a one woman show. She will get back. Also if you asked a complicated or multiple questions, you drop down to her list. Make it simple, with a link or picture, and she will be knocking on your door fast. If you are a noob insisting on a PayPal 'first' transaction instead of WU, you may just drop down on her list, or anyone's list for that matter. Like with any dealings with anybody, be smart, precise, short, and trustworthy.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi fieldg446,

Sorry for reply you late,last two days are weekends,so I didn't work,maybe didn't reply you in time,
and you send me a email or PM in RWI?
What's your email?I checked my emails just now,I had replied all emails on July 29,so maybe it's in spam,or I deleted accidentally,
please tell me,thank you.
and that watch is from BP factory,I think it's in stock still,
so please send me a email again,thank you,I will reply you in time.
my email is [email protected]

Best Regards
Lucy

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Lucy is a great dealer. Spend some time here on the site doing some reading now so you know what to expect and learn about the watches. the movements, plated watches, the ordering process. There's tons of info here on the site, and especially read the stickies in the different sections. and FAQ's. Remember the dealers are people too and have lives and don't work 7 days a week 24 hours a day. Patience.

carlton

2/10/11
I sense trouble here....... This thread is posted before any order made, money sent and just because TD did not reply enquiry over the weekend. I wonder what will happen when money is send........... Good luck to you, Lucy.

egroegart

1/7/13
He's a noob and obviously hasn't done any reading yet to know what to expect. Hopefully he will start reading so he understands how this hobby works.

locoandroid

18/10/12
Lucy is one of the best TD imo, just give her a chance to show u the quality service that she provides..

fieldg446

Horology Curious
29/7/14
Turns out my emails had been going to her spam folder. Ordered my first watch from her. Once she got my email I always got responses in a day.