• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone seen a rep Pilot's MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS FORMULA ONE™ TEAM edition?

unclebg

Known Member
Certified
22/9/20
Unfortunately not. I'm considering the get but hanging fire for the time being in the hope that a rep will come out. I have the Pilot Chronograph AMG-Petronas IW389005 which is currently up for sale. I'm also hoping that one day there will be reps of Porsche Design! Oh well I can live in hope

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
Anyway the seconds should be at 6, not at 9 as regular 7750 movements

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Certified
16/4/22
Are we sure it's a fake? Seeing pics of it showing up now as "K6" factory? How's it look to you guys? DW looks mildly f***ked but other than that what do we think?

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Certified
16/4/22
Other than the DW's and the ultra-pink chinesium rubies it's not half bad depending on the price and if the dimensions are even similar to the real one.

mini-mad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/12
France
From what I've read, the census is that this factory produces DHGate-level watches, and is thus pretty low-quality.
This is most likely a blasted stainless-steel case as opposed to the gen's blasted titanium which looks much darker. Seeing that these get produced give me hope that there is a demand for it, and thus we might see a ZF version in the future!
Let's hope in the near future though, because this would be terrific as a summer watch on one of the bright-coloured gen rubber straps.

Reactions: cyprusdaedalus

Grandprixfan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/12/21
From what I've read, the census is that this factory produces DHGate-level watches, and is thus pretty low-quality.
This is most likely a blasted stainless-steel case as opposed to the gen's blasted titanium which looks much darker. Seeing that these get produced give me hope that there is a demand for it, and thus we might see a ZF version in the future!
Let's hope in the near future though, because this would be terrific as a summer watch on one of the bright-coloured gen rubber straps.
Totally agree...but I would be happy to have one of these until the better version comes along, but where can I get one? Where did these photos come from?