• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone heard from Crocodile (Jeremy)

Wilazn

Renowned Member
21/12/11
Hope all is well with Croc. That's not like him. I'm sure the mods will get down to the bottom of this. PayPal disputes really doesnt do much. You still don't get your money. Just complicates things.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
We need the OP to take out a ticket before we can do anything and we are still waiting.

05tbowner

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/9/10
I sent Jeremy another email and still haven't heard anything. Have any of the mods heard from him?

jesseharmon81

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/10
Not trying to start a rumor here, but was croc in military? I thought I had seen him taking pictures with bombers, hope nothing has happened to him...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jesseharmon81

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/10
These types of bombers ;)
7a6b1893bfd2c5653b09e1f4c6c655ff_zps38187c91.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
idontknow is in contact with Croc now. If anyone has outstanding issues please contact IDK.

05tbowner, you are no sale, why on earth would you contact a dealer, let alone expect a reply?

05tbowner

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/9/10
idontknow is in contact with Croc now. If anyone has outstanding issues please contact IDK.

05tbowner, you are no sale, why on earth would you contact a dealer, let alone expect a reply?

Honestly, I think that was a tad rude. I'm more concerned about Croc than I am my money I paid for my strap. Plus I think it's a little ridiculous to offer to help other members, but not me. I was no saled, yes, but it wasn't because I was a pain when buying things, which is what I need protection with now.

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
Thanks for all the responses everyone. I have been rather stretched lately with a new job and honestly, my response time has been days instead of the hours everyone had been accustomed to. Learning my new position and streamlining my time commitment has taken much longer than expected and I'm sorry to all who have been annoyed by me. I've spoken with exelonman and this issue will be put to bed shortly. The dispute had been lifted and again, I apologize for all the undue stress. Thanks for the support and understanding.

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
Good to hear that your OK buddy!

I was gonna say - he is probably just busy as hell like the rest of us :snort:

deja123

22/11/10
i have payed in june!
and i don´t get any answers as well...sometimes but weeks later than my Pm´s!
not good this time!

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
i have payed in june!
and i don´t get any answers as well...sometimes but weeks later than my Pm´s!
not good this time!

Your strap seems to have been lost in the mail, I can't track it down. We've talked about this and I've offered options for what to do next..... A new strap will come if you want one :)