• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy Birthday RWI!

dawg

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/07
daytona4me said:
I had thought about a big Birthday Bash, but after talking with other staff members we all realized
that people dont come here for fancy frills, or contests, or giveaways (we do like to do those things)
but we come here for information, for help, for friends and... for the most part, we enjoy ourselves.

Tucked away in these forums, like this thread, are a lot of memories, friends new and old, and a ton of information, .... kind of like the hand full of Vet's in your community who meet every morning at the Doughnut Shop. Always got a smile on their face and ready to tell you a story! :)

Nice comments here guy's, I'm sure DrmMaster appreciates it.

I would like to hear from the Man himself on what his thoughts are on this day. :D

Hear Hear!!! DrmMaster!! Speach!! Speach!! :D

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
"It often shows a fine command of the languate to say nothing."

drmmaster started this forum to rescue a forum that was about to vanish..

his object was to start a true aficiando 'safe zone' where new members

would feel welcome...

imo, he has succeded.. and this forum

speaks for who he is, and for his vision..

:D

cooter

24/2/07
Happy Birthday RWI I am relatively new to this and you all have been very helpful

Ferrariman

Renowned Member
19/8/06
Just a quick note to thank all those that make the forum what it is. All the Mods, Admin and of course DRM. This place is really more than JUST a watch place. There are people from the world over that share information and opinions. We agree, we disagree, no matter we all agree this is the place to be. Again thank you all.

rjsbiggie

2/4/06
happy birthday rwi many many more years and lets give a round of applause to our mods and admins for puttuin up wih us good luck god bless us all KUDOS RWI HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Krieg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/06
[smilie=ky.gif] [smilie=ky.gif] [smilie=ky.gif] [smilie=ky.gif] [smilie=ky.gif] [smilie=ky.gif]

H a P p Y B i R t H d A y

[smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif] [smilie=wav.gif]

razerreg

26/7/06
a little late to the party but thanks everyone(admins, mods and fellow watch fanatics) for making this deh best place evah 8) looking forward for many years to come. cheers!

reg

darksideuser121

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Happy Bday RWI.
You have saved me a million times from buying the wrong watch and I have learned alot from you.