• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy Birthday RWI!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
daytona4me said:
The Growth we have experienced has been amazing which has quickly made this forum the premiere replica forum in all the world with daily users exceeding all others by leaps and bounds!
Greg

This is what I like to call TTK BAIT. :)

And you bit!

Thank you for showing your colors here on RWI as you have done so many times on RWG.

P.S. Just happens to be the truth as well.

Cheers! :D

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Many thanks to the members here and there who have contributed so much

of the positive attitude that is the RWI Credo!

The Mission Statement here is alive and well!

anyone can make a misjudgement or a mistake with numbers....

we do it all the time!

guess all the popcorn sales really are not

actually connected to the crowd....???

[smilie=wav.gif]

a large percentage of members belong to multiple forums..

and the #of members anywhere includes those who has several accounts, members who have

dropped out of the scene altogether.. some have passed on to their reward..

again, is not a contest, is done for the joy of the hobby..

numbers? well.. imo, they might just show a bit more of joy one place than another..

lol!

Life is Good!

Klink

D

d4m.test

@klinki.....if we're dealing with Alexa.com.......that still doesn't give any accurate indication.....it doesn't include Opera browsers nor Netscape / AOL....so thi skind of traffic info isn't conclusive......but as you say.....and I re-inforce......there is no competition.......!

@D4m.......nice bit of back pedalling......I always knew you were a bit of a clown...... :D ....enjoy the party....in the nicest possible way....of course.!

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
RWI is the premier for me.... and happy birthday....

Post Counts:

Spdshift22 @ RWG = 9

Spdshift22 @ TRC = 58

Spdshift22 @ RWI = 386 (or is it 387 now?)

Klink

Banned
15/3/06
Thank gosharooney ttk is on our side!

or are we on his side, he on his side..??

well, is big whirl out there, and this just microcosm

of events temporal and wacko!

imagine.. peoples living in Potemkin villages with

turnips for clocks and aubergines for watches!

:shock: :D 8) :lol:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
that old man's tripping again.......

why even argue with him?....there's no point.....just tell him he's right...make the old man happy and be done with it.....

we don't need this kinda crap on congratulation thread like this....

tcojeff

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/07
Happy B-Day RWI, thanks for making this the place to learn and discuss replica's. I have purchased one replica so far and think I now have the bug.

Cheers

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
My whole-hearted thanks to RWI and its members. I consider this my home for reps, although the other boards are fantastic as well. Happy Birthday and here is to many more!

Cheers!! [smilie=occasion18.gif]

bme

Renowned Member
21/1/07
Simply the best and most civilised forum around.....f·ck the numbers, it's the people here that count.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

mickeypro

I'm Pretty Popular
29/6/06
happy birthday as well. Im on RWI most everyday now..... even after getting my chops busted by TTK.

dawg

I'm Pretty Popular
1/1/07
Happy Birthday RWI!!!!!!!!! All other BS aside. The bottom line is RWI saved me alot of money!! When I found this place I was about to drop a ton of money on one of those so called grade 1 swiss replicas thats what makes this place so special. God bless RWI!!! And all the great members here you all are the best!!!!

MZ

Known Member
23/2/07
Happy Birthday RWI!

I am so glad I found this board. And I'll keep coming back!

Apart from the numbers this board certainly has the coolest name:

The Dark Side

drfcfighter

I'm Pretty Popular
19/11/06
happy birthday to you~

[smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif] [smilie=occasion13.gif] [smilie=occasion1.gif]

DrmMaster

Banned
2/1/06
hahahahaha

WOW WOW.....If I had imported the user Database...And Half the posts...As well....Where would we be?....

Things that make say.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hyster

29/7/06
Happy Birthday and a big thank you to all the guys who work hard to make this the forum of choice.

Really enjoyed reading these forums in the short time I've been here.

Many Happy returns.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I had thought about a big Birthday Bash, but after talking with other staff members we all realized
that people dont come here for fancy frills, or contests, or giveaways (we do like to do those things)
but we come here for information, for help, for friends and... for the most part, we enjoy ourselves.

Tucked away in these forums, like this thread, are a lot of memories, friends new and old, and a ton of information, .... kind of like the hand full of Vet's in your community who meet every morning at the Doughnut Shop. Always got a smile on their face and ready to tell you a story! :)

Nice comments here guy's, I'm sure DrmMaster appreciates it.

I would like to hear from the Man himself on what his thoughts are on this day. :D